mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The WorkKeys® Assessment System is a comprehensive system for measuring, communicating and improving the common skills required for success in the workplace. It allows these skills to be quantitatively assessed in both individual persons and in actual jobs. Therefore the WorkKeys System can allow you to identify individuals who have the basic skills required to be successful in a given position or career. When properly used, businesses can make hiring and promotion decisions based on WorkKeys with confidence and security.

Stefan, you beat me to the "front stage help" thread.

anyone else disappointed in the TM:103 album?

Yes and disappointed in jeezy for awhile now.

anyone else disappointed in the TM:103 album?

Yes and disappointed in jeezy for awhile now.

I remember waiting for that back in 09.. lol just found out it came out and have not bothered to even take a listen.

Fuck I hate waiting for a response to a job..

Where'd you apply to?

yo gotti didnt seem to try very hard either. :|

Where'd you apply to?

I currently work at an Arena, Van Andel. Just applied and had an interview for a Operations supervisor position.

Where'd you apply to?

I currently work at an Arena, Van Andel. Just applied and had an interview for a Operations supervisor position.

Good luck! I enjoy Van Andel Arena. Griffins game are fun. Some good concerts go through there also.

yo gotti didnt seem to try very hard either. :|

Never liked him

Where'd you apply to?

Good luck! I enjoy Van Andel Arena. Griffins game are fun. Some good concerts go through there also.

Thanks, yeah there has not been to many good concerts lately. I would learn to drive the zamboni as well..

Hmmm make dinner for my wife or fuck around on the net...

More than welcome.

I was suprised that bose and beats did not make that list.

How the hell are the rangers in the prince negotiations? The new Yankees of the south?

Victor Martinez out for the year. Nucking futs.

Make Dinner

Anyone know what might cause a clutch to squeak upon release? It seems to only occur after it's rained. Release bearing maybe?

Put a little pressure on the pedal. If the sound goes away, it's the throwout bearing.

Do you mean just push down lightly and if it doesn't squeak it's the throwout bearing?

Yep.

Sorry for being a little slow. No matter how lightly I depress the clutch it squeaks after the clutch is depressed about 2". The squeak continues until the pedal's just over half way depressed and ceases. The squeak happens again in the same "spot" upon release. So, if I'm following along correctly that means it's not the throwout bearing?

No, it is. When you put pressure on bearing, i.e. push the pedal down, it stops spinning and the squeak will go away. Sometimes it takes a little pressure, sometimes it takes full pedal travel. It's a very common issue. I wouldn't worry too much about it. If it starts to go out, you'll definitely feel it in the pedal. Just be careful though because once you feel more drag on the pedal, the bearing is about to fail and it will do so very quickly.

This should occur when the engine is shut off as well, correct? Thanks for the info Ryan, I've been reading around trying to figure out what it might be and couldn't find a clear answer.

No. If the engine is not turning, the trans shaft won't be turning and the throwout bearing will be stationary. What vehicle is it?

That's strange. The noise occurs when the engine isn't on. Vehicle is a 2002 Nissan Altima. The noise only occurs as the pedal is being engaged. The pedal has to be in motion for the squeak to happen. It's like a squeaky hinge on a door, while you're moving it there's a squeak. It won't squeak on its own while I'm in neutral or if I hold the clutch in partially at a steady point.

So the pedal is squeaking? If it was the throwout bearing it would be more like a whine, but could only happen with the vehicle running. If it's just the pedal, it probably needs some lube somewhere in the mechanism or if it's hydraulic, it could be the slave cylinder. Either way, I wouldn't worry too much about it unless you just can't handle the noise.

i made a VERY rude but serious comment to a new member today. just throwing it out there...

im not taking it back.

you can suspend me if needed. :ughdunno:

What a dick.

i made a VERY rude but serious comment to a new member today. just throwing it out there...

im not taking it back.

you can suspend me if needed. :ughdunno:

What a dick.

:roflmao::fing34:

fuck your wife while making dinner on the internet.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I am going to FIGHT this AF ROTC faggot in my Unit.

Jesus christ all he talks about how he's going to get comissioned and how It sucks that I'm getting deployed.. I keep telling this faggot that I ENJOY what I DO.

Heres our FB conversation

Jlan I went to Base

talked to my supervisor found out I'm deploying

ROTC FAG: You're retarded, whatever...haha so much for school

Dumbass

Jlan Thr Smth

That's what I said, but oh well... not like im paying for it LOL

Rotc FAG:

Neither am I, and I'm gonna get commissioned outta it

Your loss

Jlan Thr Smth

Nawh

ROTC FAG:

Well good luck getting your degree

Jlan Thr Smth

I Enjoy what I do, I love being a crew chief.

I don't need luck.. lol

Free college is free regardless..

and I can go to KU for free too.. just have to get a 2.8 or higher at haskell..

Fucker is talking down on me because I'm not doing the same ROTC faggot bullshit..

KU is right down the street from Haskell and is a native american college if you didn't know.

Make Dinner

Heating up the oven now...

We had coitus last night we are good for a few weeks :roflmao:

Make Dinner

Heating up the oven now...

We had coitus last night we are good for a few weeks :roflmao:

Weird... few weeks?

I like to hit it on the bi-centennial anniversary. Then call it good for a while. I like to leave 'em wanting more.