mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Let's see, he's under the front end, with a sway bar bushing, applying grease, yup, he's fingering the tail pipe. What you missed is the final picture where he sniffs his finger after.

I do miss those tires. Their road roar made me feel like I was driving some monster or something. ;)

My girlfriends mom has a jeep with those on it. I drove it a lot these weekend to and from her Oma's house to go hunting. I now realize why Jeep people love driving them so much. it's like a big four wheeler and those tires seem to grip so well.

I've driven Jeeps and still don't have a clue what people are so in love with. Sure, if it never touches pavement its nice, but as soon as its on pavement I don't see why people like them.

I don't even know how someone managed to put 160k on Dad's Jeep, its such a piece of shit.

I drove it from Des Moines, IA to Manhattan, KS and thought it was cool for about 5 minutes until I realized how far I had to go in it.

It is something like a '93 YJ with the 4.0L and a 3"? lift with 33" tires.

I've worked quite a bit on an '01 Jeep Grand Cherokee fully loaded and thought it was an absolute pos as well to drive/ride in.

Then again I do drive around in a Cadillac.

I found out I'll be deploying to the desert in a few months for a few months

Just stay safe !

Keep your head down!

What are you doing overseas?

It is something like a '93 YJ with the 4.0L and a 3"? lift with 33" tires.

D'oh, you drove an SWB, leaf-sprung front and rear car, with lift. It's a given it will ride like crap.

I honestly felt the Cherokee more comfortable than the VW on long drives.

I found out I'll be deploying to the desert in a few months for a few months

Just stay safe !

You may run into my buddy over there, depending on where you are going.

Stay safe and have a little fun, I know he does.

My face is so palmed right now ...

Why? Wikipedia is a great tool for writing. It's literally the first place I go when I write an academic paper. Why start from scratch when you can go to wiki first, push "page down" a couple times and check out all their sources? Then if you need more professional information you can THEN start searching through journals and such.

the Napoleon grills seem to be reasonably priced and about half the price of Lynx

the Napoleon grills seem to be reasonably priced and about half the price of Lynx

BGE.

My face is so palmed right now ...

Why? Wikipedia is a great tool for writing. It's literally the first place I go when I write an academic paper. Why start from scratch when you can go to wiki first, push "page down" a couple times and check out all their sources? Then if you need more professional information you can THEN start searching through journals and such.

Define academic.

Enjoy it Julian. Lemme know if ya need anything.

J

BGE.

I second that, but Pen is looking for something that uses a lp.

HAve you looked at these?

http://www.beefeaterbbq.com/

Define academic.

A paper being done to submit to a university. The only time you can't use wikipedia is when you're supposed to be conducting your own research. As long as you have the brains to realize what sources they cite are credible; you'll be fine. I hope it's clear that I promote using wikipedia as a way to find sources; not to use it as a source itself.

BGE.

I second that, but Pen is looking for something that uses a lp.

Thirded, but the person who I'm helping is looking for a built in gas grill, I guess he's been watching a lot of the DIY network or something and is wanting to make an outdoor kitchen/BBQ island

Define academic.

A paper being done to submit to a university. The only time you can't use wikipedia is when you're supposed to be conducting your own research. As long as you have the brains to realize what sources they cite are credible; you'll be fine. I hope it's clear that I promote using wikipedia as a way to find sources; not to use it as a source itself.

For non important papers maybe. If you do not read one word on the stub/post/body maybe. They use incorrect notation soo often.

Yeah I was looking at the Vermont Castings VCS501SSBIP and the Napoleon BIPT600RBI; they both have great warranties, built in North America, and are available as built-ins; the Napoleon has a 30k BTU/hr infrared sear burner though.

Can't wait to get my SA-12 and some deadener from Don, and finally get my build started. Miss the bass.

They use incorrect notation soo often

they also often post up links to their sources that are broken or that are linked back to the wikipage itself.