mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Big Green Egg - The Ultimate Cooking Experience

Is love to have one

I don't have one :( ... but I have a Viking C4 and probably should have set myself up as a BGE dealer.

You are the reason I have one. :)

Same with me. :fing34:

If I only lived closer.

http://paradigm.com/careers/quality-control-assurance

Edited by nem

Removing the old panels.

2012-02-07_12-19-10_325.jpg

Have you been blessed enough to be aluminum-free?

Trying to find a job, applied at several locations..

I'm debating a HUGE career shift into accounting. I am good with numbers, excelled in my accounting classes in HS, but I am afraid it would get rather boring. The goal would be to of course have my own CPA service eventually and work when ever the fuck I want to.

I'm debating a HUGE career shift into accounting. I am good with numbers, excelled in my accounting classes in HS, but I am afraid it would get rather boring. The goal would be to of course have my own CPA service eventually and work when ever the fuck I want to.

My mom does accounting and teaches for some online class, vry good money.

She said she would never do taxes for someone that paid her because if she was minutely wrong she would be held responsible.

Removing the old panels.

2012-02-07_12-19-10_325.jpg

Have you been blessed enough to be aluminum-free?

The old wires are both copper and aluminum. We pulled a 200 amp service that was copper and moved it to another location. Talk about a workout.

If building codes did not change all the time we would not have to do this!

I know what you mean. We have a Crown plant local, but they only ever hire engineers. I think robots may do all the production, but I've never been in the plant.

Do they have a store front or is it just manufacturing?

If I could use my Egg inside you wouldn't get me off of it. :)

I know what you mean. We have a Crown plant local, but they only ever hire engineers. I think robots may do all the production, but I've never been in the plant.

Some office space and manufacturing. AFAIK, they make PA stuff at this plant. I've been perusing their site for years looking for an opening, but I never see anything outside of HR or ENG.

Played with some expanding foam today. So easy to shape kick panels. :wub:

Have you taken any college accounting courses? I liked it in HS, but both managerial and financial were an absolute bitch for me this year. I went from thinking it would be an ok job to knowing I'd kill myself if I had to do that every day. If you like it it's a pretty sweet gig though. Pretty much recession proof.

Have you taken any college accounting courses? I liked it in HS, but both managerial and financial were an absolute bitch for me this year. I went from thinking it would be an ok job to knowing I'd kill myself if I had to do that every day. If you like it it's a pretty sweet gig though. Pretty much recession proof.

NO college courses. Personally, I think I would hate a desk job. I hate sitting around and LOVE to work with my hands, but I keep ending up in dead end jobs and it's time to stop this shit.

NO college courses. Personally, I think I would hate a desk job. I hate sitting around and LOVE to work with my hands, but I keep ending up in dead end jobs and it's time to stop this shit.

I interviewed for a job at a small accounting firm last summer and got the job, but declined to work where I do now. This was before I had any college experience. I'd used some software in HS and their main concern during the interview was teaching me to use their software. So, you could potentially find a job working for an accounting firm if you wanted to get a feel for it. I mentioned the software because if you have any way of learning on some form of ACC software it could be worth your while. I met the guys at a college career fair, AFAIK you don't have to be a student at the hosting university to go. Just some suggestions based on my limited experience, someone else might have some better advice.

Some office space and manufacturing. AFAIK, they make PA stuff at this plant. I've been perusing their site for years looking for an opening, but I never see anything outside of HR or ENG.

Ok, I take it you don't know anybody who works there. We are looking for 2 more K2 amps, so if you know of anybody who has those and may want to sell them let me know.

If I could use my Egg inside you wouldn't get me off of it. :)

Sounds good to me. :)

I interviewed for a job at a small accounting firm last summer and got the job, but declined to work where I do now. This was before I had any college experience. I'd used some software in HS and their main concern during the interview was teaching me to use their software. So, you could potentially find a job working for an accounting firm if you wanted to get a feel for it. I mentioned the software because if you have any way of learning on some form of ACC software it could be worth your while. I met the guys at a college career fair, AFAIK you don't have to be a student at the hosting university to go. Just some suggestions based on my limited experience, someone else might have some better advice.

Thanks, I'll have to look into that. We have a family friend who has been a CPA for many years and he makes some serious bank and only works 9 months out of the year.

Ok, I take it you don't know anybody who works there. We are looking for 2 more K2 amps, so if you know of anybody who has those and may want to sell them let me know.

ONe of the engineers I worked with worked there for a couple years, but I haven't spoke to nor seen him in 8 years or so. I just figured since I never see any opening for production workers that everything is automated. I used to drive by there every day when I went to the Sears store there. I'll see if I can find out anything.

ONe of the engineers I worked with worked there for a couple years, but I haven't spoke to nor seen him in 8 years or so. I just figured since I never see any opening for production workers that everything is automated. I used to drive by there every day when I went to the Sears store there. I'll see if I can find out anything.

Thanks

They do service there, so they must have people there. Perhaps the engineers do the service? Would be awesome if they had walk-up sales. Guess I'll have to poke around some more.

http://www.crownaudio.com/gen_htm/concrown.htm

Sounds like you may have found a way to the door. Good Luck!

No way are they robotic. Most likely a bunch of fat women. Surprisingly how much better really obese women are at little repetitive artistic things. Been in a few strain gage transducer plants and watching them solder under a microscope is nuts. i SUCK at it.

My brother and brother in law are both CPA's. Bro works maybe 50hrs a week, brother in law travels and works like I do. Both make 6 digit incomes though.