mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Summer is the most expensive and when all of Europe is on vacation. Early Sept would be super easy.

Or early June. Everybody loves late July / August for vacations. Personally I don't smile.png

June may swing. smile.png

Kicks look good ! Now it's time for some grills !

Thanks. Grills, a-pillars, and trim piece for the doors!

Stefan, i said happy bday to you on bookface but you didn't acknowledge me :(

Summer is the most expensive and when all of Europe is on vacation. Early Sept would be super easy.

Or early June. Everybody loves late July / August for vacations. Personally I don't smile.png

Stefan, i said happy bday to you on bookface but you didn't acknowledge me sad.png

Stefan, i said happy bday to you on bookface but you didn't acknowledge me sad.png

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't acknowledge any of my family members either, didn't acknowledge anyone directly.

However, I did say: "Thank you everyone." :P

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't acknowledge any of my family members either, didn't acknowledge anyone directly.

However, I did say: "Thank you everyone." tongue.png

ah, I didn't see that

Oh and thank you. hehe

No problem, hope you enjoyed

I don't like birthdays, people giving me stuff, and I feel guilty.

Kicks match the exterior, but bring in a little "rice" feel to inside now? trippy.gif

done.jpg

I'm content. Each set better then the last.

Looking good !

I don't like birthdays, people giving me stuff, and I feel guilty.

Lol, one year, you should give all those ppl gifts instead, and see their faces :P

Summer is the most expensive and when all of Europe is on vacation.  Early Sept would be super easy.

Come visit, fucker :P I'll show you good places :)That list of stuff to finish has been similar to mine for the past 2 years...I still haven't finished the driver's side kickpanel :(

Come visit, fucker tongue.png I'll show you good places :)That list of stuff to finish has been similar to mine for the past 2 years...I still haven't finished the driver's side kickpanel sad.png

Never enough time to finish stuff, only start. haha

If next June works in my budget, and fits my schedule and friend's, I'll be be down. happy.png

Edited by stefanhinote

My status on my Transformer Prime

Waiting-[WB5] Wait for Repair\Test\Aging

Aging??? This isn't whiskey! No need for aging.

Ok I am thinking of firing my subs up rather than foward. Any thoughts? Currently my 12's fire foward and I would like to do something different.

Use the same depth and height, with port on same face, then you can do back, up, and forward?

I remember reading something about not using equal dimension lengths, but I'm somewhat skeptical about it being noticable in subbass frequencies.

What Car?

F-150 extra cab and the box is sealed not ported.

When did you get an F-150?

I bought it used in 2000, it is a 1998.

I don't recall you ever mentioning it. I have a 99 so make sure you post pics so I can steal some ideas. I wish the rear seat back moved and there was actually a little room behind it.

Ok I am thinking of firing my subs up rather than foward. Any thoughts? Currently my 12's fire foward and I would like to do something different.

Use the same depth and height, with port on same face, then you can do back, up, and forward?

I remember reading something about not using equal dimension lengths, but I'm somewhat skeptical about it being noticable in subbass frequencies.

What Car?

F-150 extra cab and the box is sealed not ported.

When did you get an F-150?

I bought it used in 2000, it is a 1998.

I don't recall you ever mentioning it. I have a 99 so make sure you post pics so I can steal some ideas. I wish the rear seat back moved and there was actually a little room behind it.

I am removing the entire back seat for this build. I will be starting a build log shortly with lots of pictures.

I don't understand why people like collecting amplifiers, decks, and speakers made in the 80s and 90s. ninja.gif

I don't understand why people like collecting amplifiers, decks, and speakers made in the 80s and 90s. ninja.gif

Because the quality was very good. I have a small collection myself.

Because the quality was very good. I have a small collection myself.

But do you use it all? Or simply look at it all in a display?

I swear I am going to saw off my Neighbors CRX's fart cannon.

It's all about nostalgia.  You'll understand someday when you are collecting OS ipods and smartphones.

It's all about nostalgia. You'll understand someday when you are collecting OS ipods and smartphones.

With absolute certainty, I will never collect Ipods and smartphones, but I understand nostalgia. Only thing I'd currently consider collecting is cars, motorcycles, and art.

Looking at pcb boards doesn't exactly get my juices flowing. tongue.png

Edited by stefanhinote

Mine either, but I love a big finned sink.

Careful or you might cut yourself.

I've wondered the same thing. I can understand using an older amp for the value, but I don't understand the amount of money some old amps go for.

I have a few, but mostly because I got them for a good deal with reference to watt/dollar.

I'm not old enough to remember when they were coming out.