mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sean are lead vapors bad? You know, if I deadenen my car and leave it in the sun, then get in.

You need to get lead above 600F to produce lead vapor. I haven't heard of a car getting above 180F so you should be safe. I would be more worried about skin contact and lead dust.

I used to make sinkers and snags to go fishing and I am still normal. Atleast I think.

Sean are lead vapors bad? You know, if I deadenen my car and leave it in the sun, then get in.

You need to get lead above 600F to produce lead vapor. I haven't heard of a car getting above 180F so you should be safe. I would be more worried about skin contact and lead dust.

I used to make sinkers and snags to go fishing and I am still normal. Atleast I think.

use to bite lead split shots on my line haha

I want a big green egg so bad. It will probably be the first thing I get when I get a job and move in to my new place.

I do not want green eggs and ham.

I do not want them Sam I am.

Reading that makes me feel young again.

I want a big green egg so bad. It will probably be the first thing I get when I get a job and move in to my new place.

Sounds like a good purchase to me.

You are young!

imag0178o.jpg

My egg and stand, think the first day I got it due to how clean the plate setter is. Ceder with a slate tile top.

Nice, I went the cheap and easy route. $20 worth of pine and some hardware.

vikingc4.jpg

The difference of course being the movers already broke mine by standing on it and since then I haven't bothered to repair/finish the top so it's starting to look rather tired. The stainless isn't nearly as pretty atm either....but damn does it cook some good eats. The accessory in the middle of my table was a wee bit more than $650 and in reality I wish I had the difference back but I'll still argue it is by far the best kitchen implement that Viking has ever made.

imag0178o.jpg

My egg and stand, think the first day I got it due to how clean the plate setter is. Ceder with a slate tile top.

Nice, I went the cheap and easy route. $20 worth of pine and some hardware.

vikingc4.jpg

The difference of course being the movers already broke mine by standing on it and since then I haven't bothered to repair/finish the top so it's starting to look rather tired. The stainless isn't nearly as pretty atm either....but damn does it cook some good eats. The accessory in the middle of my table was a wee bit more than $650 and in reality I wish I had the difference back but I'll still argue it is by far the best kitchen implement that Viking has ever made.

Does the controller allow you to remotely change the temperature?

Mine does. Need to RDP though or have a home automation server that can do it for you.

Anyone gone backpacking across Europe?

My art teacher told me he went during college. Got a pass for the euro rail, to go country to country. Said he slept on the rail at night, didn't have to pay for any hotels, and ate cheap at the markets.

I'd be down for sleeping on trains, using hostels, and eating cheap.

Rount trip plane ticket, euro rail pass, and cheap food for two weeks, think it can be done for under $2500?

It can in particular if you are flexible on your in/out dates.

I would add though that a bit more dough to up the food ante is well worth it. Splurge once a week when in good spots to do so. Well worth the credit it'll take.

I remember it from when I was a kid and my son already knows it. Likes Fox in Socks better tho

Anyone gone backpacking across Europe?

My art teacher told me he went during college. Got a pass for the euro rail, to go country to country. Said he slept on the rail at night, didn't have to pay for any hotels, and ate cheap at the markets.

I'd be down for sleeping on trains, using hostels, and eating cheap.

Rount trip plane ticket, euro rail pass, and cheap food for two weeks, think it can be done for under $2500?

It can in particular if you are flexible on your in/out dates.

I would add though that a bit more dough to up the food ante is well worth it. Splurge once a week when in good spots to do so. Well worth the credit it'll take.

Somewhat flexible on dates, summer works, but I'm guessing air fare is more then. I have a few breaks through out the year that may work better. IE: end of march, end of november.

I'll have to mark out all the dates I have free, and see what typically runs cheaper. I'll plan on booking in advance for a lower rate, say six months at least.

Wouldn't mind spending extra on good food here and there, but don't mind eating basics for trimming some costs.

I'm shooting for around the end of this year.

You are young!

In some regards. -_-

Summer is the most expensive and when all of Europe is on vacation. Early Sept would be super easy.

Remember they all vacation too

I like how they vacation.

Ok I am thinking of firing my subs up rather than foward. Any thoughts? Currently my 12's fire foward and I would like to do something different.

A build log will be coming this week.

North go south, south go north, during summer eh.

Perhaps the beginning of January will be my spot, otherwise I'm limited to the middle of dec, or end of may to middle of august.

Ok I am thinking of firing my subs up rather than foward. Any thoughts? Currently my 12's fire foward and I would like to do something different.

Use the same depth and height, with port on same face, then you can do back, up, and forward?

I remember reading something about not using equal dimension lengths, but I'm somewhat skeptical about it being noticable in subbass frequencies.

Kick start the golden generator

Sweet talk but don't intimidate her

Can't stop the gods from engineering

Feel no need for any interfering

Your image in the dictionary

This life is more than ordinary

Can I get 2 maybe even 3 of these

Come from space

To teach you of the pliedes

Can't stop the spirits when they need you

This life is more than just a read thru

Use the same depth and height, with port on same face, then you can do back, up, and forward?

I remember reading something about not using equal dimension lengths, but I'm somewhat skeptical about it being noticable in subbass frequencies.

What Car?