mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Neal. - I had better luck up versus forward but in trucks the position that is easiest to get the air volume normally wins

I am wanting to do a nice install and if I fire up I can mount the amps on the lower part of the box behind the seats. That will make is look clean.

Then it'll work. Doesn't require much processing to dial a sub in. Now if your goal is BASS DOMINATION its a different story, but I somehow doubt that.

You can tell its not summer since I have some hair on my right hand

From not opening the cooker?

No, actually from my gas grill lol. I have a rather high heat tolerance and do a LOT of high heat cooking. Needless to say, my right hand doesn't wear hair so often. Same with fires by the lake.

I swear I am going to saw off my Neighbors CRX's fart cannon.

It only gets worse, trust me.

Yeah our other next door neighbors have two fucking runty dogs that bark LITERALLY 24/7

They leave them outside all night just barking..

SOMEONE is going to get a rude awakening one of these nights.

Hide in a tree at night with an airsoft gun. Every time the dogs bark shoot 'em in the ass.

OR

Hide sleeping pills in hot dogs or bologna and throw them over the fence.

OR

Hide sleeping pills in hot dogs or bologna and throw them over the fence, then hop the fence and put shock collars on the dogs.

OR

Call the police. Repeatedly.

Summer is the most expensive and when all of Europe is on vacation.  Early Sept would be super easy.

Or early June. Everybody loves late July / August for vacations. Personally I don't smile.png

June may swing. smile.png

Kicks look good ! Now it's time for some grills !

Thanks. Grills, a-pillars, and trim piece for the doors!

Stefan, i said happy bday to you on bookface but you didn't acknowledge me sad.png

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't acknowledge any of my family members either, didn't acknowledge anyone directly.

However, I did say: "Thank you everyone." tongue.png

I figured you ignored him due to his copious use of cable. WAY too much.

I swear I am going to saw off my Neighbors CRX's fart cannon.

garage kept? well lit street?

I don't understand why people like collecting amplifiers, decks, and speakers made in the 80s and 90s. ninja.gif

Because the quality was very good. I have a small collection myself.

But do you use it all? Or simply look at it all in a display?

So you'd rather pay $800 for something modern that a 80's amp will do for $200? I don't understand wanting to spend more than $200...

meat either. tongue.png

Listen to this song for a minute or so: https://www.box.com/shared/static/zzcbyduvxcsb2xqe3up2.mp3

It has this sound like something dropping / clankling every thirty seconds or so. I was listening, and thought someone in the other room behind me was fucking around with a beer cap and glass or something. I swear it sounds like it's coming from behind.

No amount of drugs could make that palatable to listen to. WTF garbage.

I don't understand why people like collecting amplifiers, decks, and speakers made in the 80s and 90s. ninja.gif

So you'd rather pay $800 for something modern that a 80's amp will do for $200? I don't understand wanting to spend more than $200...

If you notice, I said collect. A lot of people seem to buy old amps just to have them sit in a basement, but not use them.

He'll I can sleep standing up or so I have been told.

I did in basic a lot, It's not too entirely difficult either especially when you haven't had sleep in weeks.

I try not to go more than 48 hours without a nap. The wife says I get cranky and mean.

Neal. - I had better luck up versus forward but in trucks the position that is easiest to get the air volume normally wins

I am wanting to do a nice install and if I fire up I can mount the amps on the lower part of the box behind the seats. That will make is look clean.

Then it'll work. Doesn't require much processing to dial a sub in. Now if your goal is BASS DOMINATION its a different story, but I somehow doubt that.

Well I do like the wow factor, but I figure this is my final build so a little of both worlds is good.

So you'd rather pay $800 for something modern that a 80's amp will do for $200?  I don't understand wanting to spend more than $200...

If you notice, I said collect. A lot of people seem to buy old amps just to have them sit in a basement, but not use them.

They are also done depreciating so it isn't like you lose money to own them. I'll be clearing mine out here though.

Last neighbor that had barking dogs got me knocking on their door in the middle of the night. angry2.gif

Also had another neighbor that bumped his 18" all the way to his driveway, UNTIL it got STOLEN!! ninja.gif

I called the cops on the snowplow at the school behind my house bc he has a backup buzzer at 5 in the morning, they told me tough shit

I can't stand "buzz boom" mufflers, I would definetly be sabotaging that shit.

Last neighbor that had barking dogs got me knocking on their door in the middle of the night. angry2.gif

Also had another neighbor that bumped his 18" all the way to his driveway, UNTIL it got STOLEN!! ninja.gif

I called the cops on the snowplow at the school behind my house bc he has a backup buzzer at 5 in the morning, they told me tough shit

I can't stand "buzz boom" mufflers, I would definetly be sabotaging that shit.

Yeah I can hear their dogs barking now.

we have neighbors behind us across a small creek and they yell at our neighbors all the time lol.

Your neighbor behind you must not be as scary as me on your door step at midnight telling you how to raise a dog. lol

Your neighbor behind you must not be as scary as me on your door step at midnight telling you how to raise a dog. lol

I bet the tats help too.

My friend tyler and I were doing a quick test of his system after we finished it... ~2 mins at the most... It was about 2:00 in the afternoon and their dogs were out.. barking at us for probably 45 - 1 hour straight. ... The lady came out and was like "WE CAN HEARRR YEEEOOWW" and Tyler shouted 'we've been hearing your dogs for an hour"

She got pissed and took them inside finally.

I have lived in this house for 12+ years and have always been respectful of my neighbors and noise.. they move in and think that their tiny obnoxiously loud dogs aren't annoying.

I fucking hate yapping dogs and their stupid owners.

The trailer park I moved out of last year had feral cats that I would have to make antifreeze tuna for.

I fucking hate yapping dogs and their stupid owners.

The trailer park I moved out of last year had feral cats that I would have to make antifreeze tuna for.

Yeah two little Pomeranians I think that is what they are..

When it comes to being annoying

Cats < Dogs

The cats where feral so I didn't feel so bad. I hear they make a bark deterrent that plays super high freqs when dogs bark. Maybe that would be worth looking into.

The cats where feral so I didn't feel so bad. I hear they make a bark deterrent that plays super high freqs when dogs bark. Maybe that would be worth looking into.

Yeah.. Lol

wonder if I can get my mustang to play that high :lol:

Yeah.. Lol

wonder if I can get my mustang to play that high laugh.png

20k test tone FTW. I know I can't hear past 15k due to years of power tools. My daughter plays the high test tones around me to find where I stop hearing. Kids love to use the high freqs for ring tones so elders can't hear them at school.

Yeah.. Lol

wonder if I can get my mustang to play that high laugh.png

20k test tone FTW. I know I can't hear past 15k due to years of power tools. My daughter plays the high test tones around me to find where I stop hearing. Kids love to use the high freqs for ring tones so elders can't hear them at school.

Last time i Checked I could hear up to 18khz i dunno now.. lol