mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

T man, you need a sammich.

I hope to loose another 100.

To say it hurts but I was up to 420~. I didn't feel it as I could still be active, but just dropping this weight has helped in a lot of ways.

Gongrats Matt!! Good to hear my brother!! Keep at it. I have losest 25 of the 60 I am working on.

I'm beat, making headway. Mostly new electrical pulled, walls up, HVAC re-routed, and a thousand other oh shit forgot that things done. Insulating and sheetrocking tomorrow after I pull out the 14/2 I pulled to the outlets and replace with 12/3. 20A circuit for the theater room...

photobucket-23349-1334456845717.jpg

The coffered ceiling looks good!! As do the can lights. Funn Funn

I think they're telling you to rabbet joint the wood. A dado blade works good if you have one, then notch pipe to fit tight.

I don't have dado's....but have a router installed on my table saw so that is no problem.

What I didn't follow was it sounded like a double rabbet was being recommended.

I thought double rabbet also until the latest sketch up.

I dont think he'll need any rabbets given the PVC's natural spring to roll in on itself once he cuts it.

I dont think a rabbet joint is needed either. IF anything I would leave a tab in the middle of the PVC and do a mortise and tenon in the middle. Would lock together like Lego's!

Love it, completely hadn't thought about doing that. smile.png

I would think you could plunge cut in the middle and from the ends and leave two tabs.

i see what's wrong with the photo, the chick with 6 fingers isn't naked

i see what's wrong with the photo, the chick with 6 fingers isn't naked

I even counted the fingers and missed it. Doh.gif

I have been sober for a few weeks now, so not drinking 400 calorie stout beers all day is helping. I am working on my core strenght also.

I finished the wifes sleeves and we are 2/3's done with her back. Chest is done also.

I hate being an isomniac. I have been up since 6 this morning and have 12+ hour days to work the rest of the week. sad.png

I got a three hour session on my side last week. Thats 15 hours on that piece. One more sesh to go!!!

I still have no ink.

Wife is mad. Says I need to be more colorful. She would shit bricks to have ink like those women.

I am sure she would be covered if she could be.

People ask the W how much her ink costed, she just tells them she has a REALLY sore jaw. lol