mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Picked up a Dewalt DW625 for 50 bucks... FUCK YEAH!

You stole that thing man.

'

You're telling me... I was looking though a little tool section.. saw a yellow router and was like... wait a minute... looked at the price tag and instantly picked it up lol

'

You're telling me... I was looking though a little tool section.. saw a yellow router and was like... wait a minute... looked at the price tag and instantly picked it up lol

Where did you get it?

'

Where did you get it?

Local upscale pawn shop lol. I might go back and pick up an air compressor and a brad nailer.

Getting 37 sheets of sheetrock into my basement SUCKED

I had three friends help me load and unload a truck full rock yesterday, was definety easier with friends. :P

I think they're telling you to rabbet joint the wood. A dado blade works good if you have one, then notch pipe to fit tight.

Getting 37 sheets of sheetrock into my basement SUCKED

I had three friends help me load and unload a truck full rock yesterday, was definety easier with friends. :P

I scored 5 baby lilac bushes and two others at the same place. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask and the guy said take them. SCORE!! I just spend 80 dollars on two bushes from the nursey so I am stoked getting 7 free!

I have them Milwaukee 18v drill and impact combo set and love it.

And that would be better since I just spent $600 on woofers.

You can not make a post like that with out details! Give it up, what did you get?

Gcons, right?

i love the look of the 10s. booby dust cap adhd.gif

progress on my kicks woot.gif

579733_3728160804013_1275726174_3550875_1695374563_n.jpg

trying some paint but i might end up wrapping them later.... on second thought, wrapping the one on the right would be dam near impossible..

544870_3728944983617_1275726174_3551282_2039213501_n.jpg

Edited by lithium

didn't wear long sleeves when sanding/cutting the fg so i got a nice rash on my inner elbow and forearm. any tips to alleviate teh itchiness?

power-of-makeup.jpg

O.o

My first time in chat on ssa was pretty fun!

It's raining in AZ Random...

It's raining in AZ Random...

Same in Bulgaria.

And Ryan, get the damn Mark for sure. As a daily driver it is a much better car. Not as fun, but still fun and WAY more comfy.

I actually think it will be more fun. It may be heavier, but its more powerful, more comfortable, and far quiter without having to spend money on deadening which is pointless in a Mustang which I would try to make louder.

Are you planning on painting yourself?

Yes, shouldn't I?

Sure. I was just wondering.

You can not make a post like that with out details! Give it up, what did you get?

A pair of 12" Gcons for myself and a 10" Gcon for my nephew.

didn't wear long sleeves when sanding/cutting the fg so i got a nice rash on my inner elbow and forearm. any tips to alleviate teh itchiness?

Nothing you can do now, but let it work its way out. Next time you do this, do NOT wash up with hot water. It opens your pores and allows the fibers to embed themselves deeper in your skin.

And Ryan, get the damn Mark for sure. As a daily driver it is a much better car. Not as fun, but still fun and WAY more comfy.

I actually think it will be more fun. It may be heavier, but its more powerful, more comfortable, and far quiter without having to spend money on deadening which is pointless in a Mustang which I would try to make louder.

I think they're telling you to rabbet joint the wood. A dado blade works good if you have one, then notch pipe to fit tight.

I don't have dado's....but have a router installed on my table saw so that is no problem.

What I didn't follow was it sounded like a double rabbet was being recommended.

Nothing you can do now, but let it work its way out. Next time you do this, do NOT wash up with hot water. It opens your pores and allows the fibers to embed themselves deeper in your skin.

Or use hot wax, that will pull most shit out of your skin.

A pair of 12" Gcons for myself and a 10" Gcon for my nephew.

Sweet, I showed them to my nephew and his dad bought him friken powerbass 15's and I was like what are you thinking? Now I get to install them in is van.

I don't have dado's....but have a router installed on my table saw so that is no problem.

What I didn't follow was it sounded like a double rabbet was being recommended.

I thought double rabbet also until the latest sketch up.

Standing in line for the health fair waiting to get blood drawn. Good thing I am not scared of needles. :)