mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I might throw up some other goodies, such as:

Dayton RS180's

Dayton RS28a

Seas Excel W18

Seas CA18RNX

Alpine XT19 variant

Have some more, just having a brainfart. Open to getting rid of anything.

Hmmm, W18 + FF85k in the Jeep ?

Funny I bought the Ridgid version of that a couple weeks ago. Still trying to decide if I keep it. The lifetime warranty on batteries is worth something since that is what always goes...

I bought the Ryobi version due to Ryobi One +. I can use any 18v ryobi battery on the chargers that are One + which all my drill/skill saw/etc are. So all the batteries/chargers can be used interchangeably.

Chris323. Or whatever?

He is currently driving me crazy as well. Him as An-i-no's little twerp fight

Chris323. Or whatever?

I just increased Chris's warning level for bumping old threads without adding any useful information to them. I have no problems with bumping old threads if you add to the subject, but his nonsensical bumps piss me off.

i cant sit by idle any longer.. fuck this guy.lm speaking up...

hes lucky im not a mod i would abuse my power on him for sure

Funny I bought the Ridgid version of that a couple weeks ago. Still trying to decide if I keep it. The lifetime warranty on batteries is worth something since that is what always goes...

I have the Makita version.

Love it.

i wont be letting up on this asshole.. either ill get banned or he will.. but i will not let him rest.

I might throw up some other goodies, such as:

Dayton RS180's

Dayton RS28a

Seas Excel W18

Seas CA18RNX

Alpine XT19 variant

Have some more, just having a brainfart. Open to getting rid of anything.

Hmmm, W18 + FF85k in the Jeep ?

Truthfully you'd be better off with the ER's or CA's. The extra clarity in the lower midrange of the Excel isn't really the right thing to compromise in a car.

Chris323. Or whatever?

Chris323. Or whatever?

I just increased Chris's warning level for bumping old threads without adding any useful information to them. I have no problems with bumping old threads if you add to the subject, but his nonsensical bumps piss me off.

i cant sit by idle any longer.. fuck this guy.lm speaking up...

hes lucky im not a mod i would abuse my power on him for sure

I warned him previous to this statement, but wouldn't consider it a power abusal.

i wont be letting up on this asshole.. either ill get banned or he will.. but i will not let him rest.

Get 'em Jon!

There is a better way to win Jon.

Not that you'll be getting banned. :D

Don't let him bother you, not worth it.

There is a better way to win Jon.

well i dont know it.. and im sick of this fucker.... i know you pretty much stay here in the Ihop.. but if you look at his post he NEVER has ANYTHING to HELP a topic.... everything he says is jackassery.. makes comments and says shit that has nothing to do with car audio.... and then when he does ATTEMPT to talk audio HE KNOWS NOTHING!!! but speak as if its gospel .. i hate a mother fucking that talks all day but never says shit...

I don't disagree. I've seen enough of his posts to warn him. I was just stating there are more fun and productive ways to make people uncomfortable.

I cleaned my dragon today, who wants to see some pictures!?

2012-04-12_12-30-41_493.jpg

2012-04-12_12-31-01_353.jpg

Guess the dragon likes SSA also.

2012-04-12_12-33-00_164.jpg

That thing is bad ass.

Apparently Mark has nothing to do with Mach5 any more.

Interesting news. I poured a ton of time and energy into helping him grow Mach5, we made nothing on the product and I mean ZERO. He was a good guy, but as soon as he thought it was a good idea to team up with Sound Digital (who have a hard on for Stetsom), then tells me Mach5 is getting out of the industry and to take down the section. Only to see a couple months later, there is a section up on CrapCo..... now he is done with it? After Stereo Integrity and Mach5 pulled that, I am no longer helping another brand because there is ZERO loyalty or gratitude in this stupid bullshit dance.

That is no suprise. The guys on HTF seems to hug his nut too.

That thing is bad ass.

Wait till I get the program working properly, I will make a short video for you guys.

Interesting news. I poured a ton of time and energy into helping him grow Mach5, we made nothing on the product and I mean ZERO. He was a good guy, but as soon as he thought it was a good idea to team up with Sound Digital (who have a hard on for Stetsom), then tells me Mach5 is getting out of the industry and to take down the section. Only to see a couple months later, there is a section up on CrapCo..... now he is done with it? After Stereo Integrity and Mach5 pulled that, I am no longer helping another brand because there is ZERO loyalty or gratitude in this stupid bullshit dance.

That is no suprise. The guys on HTF seems to hug his nut too.

Scourge of death to be reveled there it seems. The Rlp15 first then the Mach. Neither owner seems is so much in the business anymore.

The Mark thing confused me a shit ton. I met him and surely didn't see anything like that coming. Something must have flipped...

I can see why your getting so pissed Jon, that guy needs to be put in his place.

Sorry to hear that you guys got the short end of the stick there. Unfortunately people have become increasingly ungrateful for people giving them some help or a fair shot. I know I have been guilty of that before myself.

J

It's ok. Mark warned me. It was my morals and good nature that has continued to get in the way of our business growth.

Compromise your morals for money and see if you can look your kid in the eye or yourself in the mirror. At the end of the day, yes it is a business and must be ran as such, but you cannot violate your own ethics for profit.

J

You mean like Skar?

Very good point but, you must have morals and ethics first before you compromise them.

J

Anyone use reverse pyramid style for their work outs?