mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

You weren't at the Blue Point were you? If so, glad they brought back the $1 a pop deal. If not I am curious where. I love me some oysters as a starter, it ain't gonna be a meal...

Wait a second!

If I used the TBs fullrange, but they needed processing, then I would still only need two channels (L,F), in that case my current card does.

Is there some application I can use for the processing that I can try out with my current card, or do I need some fancy card that has some software?

PE also had a dayton kit, but I do not want to sit hunched over my desk for a few hours soldering together the crossover network. Call me lazy. biggrin.png

Asio sound card and some VST program. I will play with a complete setup in a few weeks.

Wait a second!

If I used the TBs fullrange, but they needed processing, then I would still only need two channels (L,F), in that case my current card does.

Is there some application I can use for the processing that I can try out with my current card, or do I need some fancy card that has some software?

PE also had a dayton kit, but I do not want to sit hunched over my desk for a few hours soldering together the crossover network. Call me lazy. biggrin.png

Asio sound card and some VST program. I will play with a complete setup in a few weeks.

yer slow :P

but have GREAT ideas

I'll blame Euro time

Screw my ideas, I am so frustrated right now I could kick a rhino in the nuts

Please videotape that

Sorry for the frustration though. Exactly why I don't vinyl as that is the only thing that ever happens to me. SUPER FUCKING PISSED. Completely sucks. :( :( :(

I'll blame Euro time

Blame it on the rain :P

You did remind me of VST. The VST and a whole slew of programs which can be found "accidentally" are what I've used setting up a friends carputer. It's been set up for over 2 years and only starting the install next month.

The whole delay with projects wouldn't suck if I didn't have a competition this weekend. I really really want to try out my new box, which has been collecting dust for 6 months. But noooo....the closed cell foam has to act up.

I tried the foam thing once too and well, it was shit canned after an hour of looking at the terrible job I did wrapping it.

You weren't at the Blue Point were you? If so, glad they brought back the $1 a pop deal. If not I am curious where. I love me some oysters as a starter, it ain't gonna be a meal...

I was here

http://www.stellasfishcafe.com/

I plan to go there some night the wife is out. I will pound water critters like a madman.

IMG_0823.jpg

Guess that would be how loud am I going instead of how fast?

SHIT SEAN .69 oysters on friday OYSTER ORGY.

Me and franklin will walk in, get a martini and do work.

A few million oysters, some cocktails, and some cigars and I'll be set for the night!

I need a humidor. These baggies are getting out of hand.

I like whiskey with mine :)

I like the Ashton Cabinet.

Anyone tried them to give suggestions on somthing similar?

I like whiskey with mine smile.png

Sounds like an odd combination! sweet with brine?

Maybe an old fasioned or something could ease me into it.

ashton as in cigars?

yes!