mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

You guys crack me up.

Time for a big ass bonfire, or leave it at the asshole neighbor's house and let them deal with it.

Welding on the floor is my guess. Usually when you hurt yourself in the gym you at least have an idea about when it was. Because your focused.

When working on welding you are probably most worried about not melting your face off

My middle back is fucked today since I had to do some welds at hip level. Oh well, I will push on ! ! !

Got any tips on what I can do to fix my tight hamstrings ? Every time I do olympic squats and my hips go below knee level my lower back begins to round slightly. Reading about it seems it's because of tight hamstrings.

I would syphon the old gas and turn it into boyscout juice. Probably not the right way huh?

:-(

Things just ain't the same for gangstas

Think we can start the lake on fire?

Case of surley some rocket fuel and an arc welder island we will steam every last crappie in there.

Welding on the floor is my guess. Usually when you hurt yourself in the gym you at least have an idea about when it was. Because your focused.

When working on welding you are probably most worried about not melting your face off

My middle back is fucked today since I had to do some welds at hip level. Oh well, I will push on ! ! !

Got any tips on what I can do to fix my tight hamstrings ? Every time I do olympic squats and my hips go below knee level my lower back begins to round slightly. Reading about it seems it's because of tight hamstrings.

Try turning your head up, and focus on keeping back straight.

Never go lower than 90 degrees. Unless tu ou have. Trainer who is amazing show you. And I recommend a box.

Never go lower than 90 degrees. Unless tu ou have. Trainer who is amazing show you. And I recommend a box.

A box so that my ass won't go too low ? For power squats (wide stance) I never ever go under 90*.

Try turning your head up, and focus on keeping back straight.

Head up every time and from time to time I peek in the mirror to see my back.

If you feel you must go below 90 put a box so that it will catch you at 80.

Unless the weight is below 305 your working weight I wouldn't do it unless I had a trainer watch me first.

Below 305 my working weight ?

I usually squat with 120lbs 10-12 reps and do power squats one week, olympic squats the other. One thing I don't want to over-work is my legs. Every time I'm on the bike it takes very little time to feel deep soreness in the quads.

It's the only exercise which I do more than 6-7 reps.

A box so that my ass won't go too low ? For power squats (wide stance) I never ever go under 90*.

A box to put your dick in, great relaxation for the back. Just make sure that you require her to do the work so you don't aggravate anything.

I can't even go that low, or my balls will hit the floor.

Awesome being white.

<- gets to the border checkpoints, and doesn't even need to make a complete stop.

A box to put your dick in, great relaxation for the back. Just make sure that you require her to do the work so you don't aggravate anything.

That should be done laying flat on the back :D

Only half white, but skin shows otherwise.

Below 305 my working weight ?

I usually squat with 120lbs 10-12 reps and do power squats one week, olympic squats the other. One thing I don't want to over-work is my legs. Every time I'm on the bike it takes very little time to feel deep soreness in the quads.

It's the only exercise which I do more than 6-7 reps.

30%

Sorry man. Damn phone.

So yes, no more than 30% of what you do your work sets at. Usually a wok Set would be whY you can push for 6-10 reps.

Got it...

In case you are wondering, this is what I've tried to follow as form:

Matt

Easier than a text.

Tomorrow I have the kids as my wife is going to something. Makes Thursday look better. I should have the parts I need for the gas tank manuver by then. I do have an house showing to go to at 6pm for my wives sister as her husband is still in Bangladesh and she'd like 4 eyes. Friday I go up North for my 20 year reunion (FUCK ME) so that about sums up the week.

I feel a bit weird inviting you over to watch me work on the boat, but if I take any time off during the day it has to have some productivity associated with it.

Thursday is totally ok.

Of every good time I have had probably 95% were while doing something useful.

Supposed to be gorgeous...but the weather man is gay here

need to stop reading bbq forums; makes me wanna build a pit just because

Temps over 100* all week. Awesome.

I guess there will be no cold smoking salmon this week then. What you need is a lake.