mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Or a double bass drum.

Or if you want to fuck with her, hit it like some break beat.

Don't try to hit it like dubstep though.... no cock can compare to the wub wub wub DROP wub wub wub

We wish, of course, that our women would die like biting rats in the cellars, our men like wolves on the mountain. 

The president increased the explosion threat from dark brown to magenta and would like anyone who feels they may explode to head to the undeveloped areas where there are inflatable castles for the old folks, empanadas, and women in bikinis.

What is with the left hand in that picture? It looks like a man's hand.

What is with the left hand in that picture? It looks like a man's hand.

Does she have a hand?

Not sure, and it is slightly photoshopped (not by me) because she does have titty showing.

The actual NSFW image is here: http://www.imagebam.com/image/2b851e215009735

Titty iHop top!

The only thing I would change on that sled is add a long track!! biggrin.png Heated hand grips if you don't have them already.

I don't need extra length here. Only reason you do that where I live is to bridge bumps. The IQR does that for me already. :)

Come visit sometime and we can go boondocking! I will show ya what the longtrack is really for. :) Ask J about my hospitality, you will be well taken care of.

The only thing I would change on that sled is add a long track!! biggrin.png Heated hand grips if you don't have them already.

I don't need extra length here. Only reason you do that where I live is to bridge bumps. The IQR does that for me already. smile.png

Come visit sometime and we can go boondocking! I will show ya what the longtrack is really for. smile.png Ask J about my hospitality, you will be well taken care of.

One of the most hospitable people I have ever met. Very easy going, and very knowledgeable. Not to mention Colorado is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

J

Thanks for the kind words J! Make sure you have more time next time you visit so we can do more. :)

Thanks for the kind words J! Make sure you have more time next time you visit so we can do more. smile.png

That's the goal brother.

J

6 sold for ~$86. I bet they ran out of inventory and edited the price to prevent issues.

6 sold for ~$86. I bet they ran out of inventory and edited the price to prevent issues.

You win! haha

stacetdash1.jpg

ss5.jpg

The top one was my avatar until the 458 came out.

I thought it looked familiar...

You win! haha

Great minds think alike... of course my mind isn't great...

Fuck Anthrax, Fuck small pox and fuck the universe.

God damn, The Anthrax vaccine is killing me