mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Holy boat Batman!! I am just happy i finally got a boat. I winterized it and the ATV's this week. The boat will be ready to roll come spring, short of installing the stereo I didn't get around to this summer. Need to buy some water ski's too.smile.png

The only thing I would change on that sled is add a long track!! biggrin.png Heated hand grips if you don't have them already.

On a serious note I definitely like the white more. More contrast.

Should be able to find some bar mount. Plus if you did weld it, you'd need to find someone who can weld on aluminum (presuming that rear section is aluminum).

Curious why the handlebars curve at the very ends?

fixed.jpg

Problems solved.

you forgot the neon ground effects

Yeah they do but for some reason my tablet doesn't want to connect to it and keep a stable connection.

pacifier

43839796343271007_0ZfllfFm_c.jpg

Edited by lithium

Just noticed your msn / aim Aaron: superfly. tongue.png

Had that since the early 90's.

What about welding a bracket on the back bar behind the cans and mounting the light(s) onto the bar?

I haz no welder.

More concerned about what I can do tricky to make the light look cosmetic and what light it would be. Bolt on is nearly necessary.

I only suggest weld because I can see bolt on wiggling loose. Stefan had the right idea, but I was thinking on the top of the bar. Either one solid bar, or two smaller squares on the ends.

J

Hey J, hurry up and come get that therapy from a good friend already.biggrin.png

Just a question of spare scratch right now brother. Already got my ideas in mind for the left sleeve and the back.

J

What about welding a bracket on the back bar behind the cans and mounting the light(s) onto the bar?

I haz no welder.

More concerned about what I can do tricky to make the light look cosmetic and what light it would be. Bolt on is nearly necessary.

I only suggest weld because I can see bolt on wiggling loose. Stefan had the right idea, but I was thinking on the top of the bar. Either one solid bar, or two smaller squares on the ends.

J

Rubber, and loctite helps with that.

I haz no welder.

J

Rubber, and loctite helps with that.

Very true.

J

I haz no welder.

J

The stock one is bolted on. :P

The only thing I would change on that sled is add a long track!! biggrin.png Heated hand grips if you don't have them already.

I don't need extra length here. Only reason you do that where I live is to bridge bumps. The IQR does that for me already. :)

Got a fucked up call today. They say I has diabetes.

That sucks brother. Sorry to hear.

J

I am really shaken up. But I am super high risk. Aunt has is, and I am a fat 30 year old guy

What I don't understand is how I it just all of a sudden sprung up on me. I hope it was a fluke and not just a bad day.

Not that I eat sugar other than when I am sick, or sfter the gym for the most psrt, but it just sucks.

What the funk ? I sure hope it was a fluke.

I am really shaken up. But I am super high risk. Aunt has is, and I am a fat 30 year old guy

What I don't understand is how I it just all of a sudden sprung up on me. I hope it was a fluke and not just a bad day.

Not that I eat sugar other than when I am sick, or sfter the gym for the most psrt, but it just sucks.

Here's hoping brother.

J

trippy.gif

Reverse that shit.