mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Fuck Anthrax,

God damn, The Anthrax vaccine is killing me

Anthrax top

Fuck Anthrax,

Is it funny that I'm also a Native american?

Fuck Anthrax,

Is it funny that I'm also a Native american?

Ironic, perhaps.

I thought it looked familiar...

6 sold for ~$86. I bet they ran out of inventory and edited the price to prevent issues.

You win! haha

Great minds think alike... of course my mind isn't great...

yeah, my mind wasn't working earlier. good call

yes she got what she needed.

Raul Ibanez is insane!

i've always told my girl the same thing. you wanna hit like a man, your gonna get hit like one too. we've never had to get physical though

yes she got what she needed.

I don't like the idea of a man hitting a woman, but in that video I can definitely understand why the guy snapped.

im up

pot roaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast

Raul Ibanez is insane!

Tigers still won...thank god. Maybe Jim Leyland will finally keep valverde on the bench for the rest of the playoffs.

Apparently Fox is turning Speed into their own ESPN. Didn't see that one coming.rolleyes.gif

i've always told my girl the same thing. you wanna hit like a man, your gonna get hit like one too. we've never had to get physical though

Seriously? If you hit a woman you are basically a piece of shit.

Nope, they have fought so hard for equal rights. They should be treated just the same as a man. If one wants physicality, they shall get it. Now, there is a line that can be crossed, and it is up to each individual to draw the line.

Raul Ibanez is insane!

Tigers still won...thank god. Maybe Jim Leyland will finally keep valverde on the bench for the rest of the playoffs.

I'm still trying to figure out how the Yanks are even in the playoffs. Their injuries have devastated the team since April, and somehow they still found some magic. I'd love to dump the multi-million dollar boat anchor as well. This always happens and they never learn.

my wife hit me one time about 10yrs ago, i hit her back and told her exactly that. we have never had a physical altercation since.

Nope, they have fought so hard for equal rights. They should be treated just the same as a man. If one wants physicality, they shall get it. Now, there is a line that can be crossed, and it is up to each individual to draw the line.

Do you know any woman who picketed and fights for equal rights? Then you shouldn't hit one.

my wife hit me one time about 10yrs ago, i hit her back and told her exactly that. we have never had a physical altercation since.

Well then, you know what I think of you.

Do you know any woman who picketed and fights for equal rights? Then you shouldn't hit one.

Well then, you know what I think of you.

I don't really care what you think.

I sure do and I know several feminists now. They would actually agree with me. Gender does not matter when it comes to violence. If you strike someone else, you should be ready to be striken yourself. The ONLY exception would be children.

Now of course I don't expect a man two times the size of a woman to be fighting with her, that's just assinine. . . Unless she's emdangering his life of course.

Now of course I don't expect a man two times the size of a woman to be fighting with her, that's just assinine. . . Unless she's emdangering his life of course.

In that situation the man has no need to "fight", just has to push the woman away. Shouldn't take more than a flick of the wrist.