mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Are these cars crap or sporty and fun?

BMW 540i Wagon

I'd prefer the 528i version. Love the wagons. :)

It appears I haven't missed anything worth while.

morning wrecker

Ghost peppers in chili is a morning wrecker!

Dammit Nem you interrupted me.

morning wrecker

Sorry :(

oh what a great hang over. why do i keep doing this to myself

oh what a great hang over. why do i keep doing this to you guys?

Fixored

morning wrecker

its alright. Your still my buddy!

Sorry :(

Fixored

laugh.png

Fixored

guess i get bored. i drink alone

morning wrecker

its alright. Your still my buddy!

Sorry sad.png

combo_breaker.jpeg

Steve I post like that because I have short term memory, so it's the only way I can remember what I was trying to say. jon.gif

^Ridiculous.

Had to cancel one of my flights with southwest. Took about 2 minutes on the phone to cancel, and I have a credit for a year to use. Not bad Southwest.

80EF58A1-F38F-4B98-B955-DDD8B3344DF0-282-000000B9AF89402C.jpg

Dunno what I did to piss my groin muscle off, but it by god let me know about it. Got a muscle cramp at around 2 this morning so bad I about nearly fell out of bed. Twenty minutes of the most intense searing pain I've ever felt. Fucking A...

Oh and fuck T-Mobile. Instead of the W's contract being up in February, it somehow got changed to fricking August. Now I'm going to be stuck paying more money for their damn screwup.

By the way, my friend uses page plus and says that they use verizon's 3g network. $30/month gets 1200 min 3000 texts and 100mb data. I think he said they are about to increase it to 250mb for no additional cost.

How do you find these places. Wife just came in and said she wants a smart phone. She won't use jack for data/min/text so signing up with the big 3 would be teh dumb.

It's pageplus.com. I think my friend just has another friend that stumbled upon them.

If you get her an android phone with Android 4.0 you can easily set up data limits so she knows and you can also download Droidwall (I think) and you can stop all or certain applications from pulling data without your explicit permission.

Dunno what I did to piss my groin muscle off, but it by god let me know about it. Got a muscle cramp at around 2 this morning so bad I about nearly fell out of bed. Twenty minutes of the most intense searing pain I've ever felt. pucking A...

sounds like sex with my ex

Finally extracted the wiring diagram for my sled. Slightly confusing being it is an 07 race sled, with an 07 consumer engine & a frankensteined harness. Not 100% sure what I have is right, from a color perspective but at least I know what goes where.

Tail light and brake light are currently AC. Since I only have one "bulb" I was going to build a voltage divider on put it on the tail light section and let the brakes hit full voltage. However, I had a thought....let me know if I am nuts.

Run the AC to the tail light. It's an LED so it'll just be like a half wave rectifier and automatically be my voltage divider. Then pull a DC lead off the rectifier that powers my gauges and send it to the brake switch and out to the brake light.

*alternatively. Any idea if a Bosch automotive relay will fire on 12vac instead of DC? Figure it depends on the frequency and voltage more than the AC/DC, but it's my other alternative. Rewire nothing and use a relay on the brake side to apply the DC.

Would be easier to troubleshoot/determine if I could fire it up. I want the suspension in first though in case the engine races and she hops up in gear as that would be disastrous how she sits now.

When you guys start talking electrical I feel dumber than when the others talk guns.

And that is saying a lot.