mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Miller, doesn't the 880 have an audio in function???? I thought you could buy a cable. If you can't I will eventually be in the same boat as you if I ever want tunes in the whip.

I believe it does, but I am not doing the change over for that reason. My main reason for doing the change over is for security reasons. Looking at a car that has no signs of an upgrade comes off far better than one with even something as small as a CD player which was removed upon exiting. If I can switch over without losing any functionality of the 880, or possibly a gain in functionality, and not having to deal with any substantial cost to me (assuming the 880 goes for roughly 200 still), then this seems like a no brainer to me.

I'm using a bluetooth module with a big hole in my dash after someone stole my screen. Luckily they didn't get the processor.

I'm running stock everything in the ole Turd, err, Ford.

Still smells like a smokehouse even after frying chicken. Old McDonald's Farm is looking rather desolate.

Did my first handstand for five seconds. :woot:

Pup has to see an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow.

:-(

Cause his leg? Wha he do! :(

Pup has to see an orthopedic surgeon tomorrow.

Good luck pup!

We don't know how he got hurt. The doc thinks it could be a puppy version of ACL torn.

He doesn't whimper or cry or make any noise. He is a trooper about it. They gave him some puppy Tylenol. I hope it helps. He needs to sleep.

The doc said he had arthritis in he other knee.... which he said is normal and not a big deal... it breaks my heart though. I know how much arthritis hurts.

Did my first handstand for five seconds. woot.gif

If god intended me to do hand stands he'd put feet on my hands.

I just blew your mind, didn't I?

says the guy who picks stuff up off the ground with his feet ALL THE TIME.

Did my first handstand for five seconds. woot.gif

I missed that! congrats. it can be a SOB to get it all down.

says the guy who picks stuff up off the ground with his feet ALL THE TIME.

Wife does that too.

I just blew your mind, didn't I?

I don't believe in God. :P

Hope the surgeon has good news, and doesn't take long to book any procedures.

Awesome. I was literally just talking about an awesome Walter white shirt.

Shit in a can scares me.

Exceptions being tomatoes which I realize it is mostly.

I still have my shitty food cravings. Manwich is one of them, it is..... packed with synthetic umammi.

Taco Bell. Certain ultra processed chips like frito twisty flavor things. And diet soda.

The diet soda I consume too much of but the rest is negligible.

It's just one of those 'it's better than fast food every day' type things.

I am trying to wean myself out of pre packaged and drive thru foods.

J

We don't know how he got hurt. The doc thinks it could be a puppy version of ACL torn.

He doesn't whimper or cry or make any noise. He is a trooper about it. They gave him some puppy Tylenol. I hope it helps. He needs to sleep.

The doc said he had arthritis in he other knee.... which he said is normal and not a big deal... it breaks my heart though. I know how much arthritis hurts.

Hope they can fix the pup right up!!!!

J

I have been thinking about moving to a tablet as my HU in my car for a while now and using two 2x4 minidsp as the processing for a 2 way active setup. I know that this has been talked a lot about in here, so I figured I could possibly get a question or two answered here. They just released a nanodigi 2x8k and I was wondering if that could be used as a stand alone unit like the minidsp can or would the best way to set this up still be by using two 2x4 minidsp? All I am really looking for is to replace my pioneer 880, so the only features I really need are a high/low pass filter, time alignment, and a little EQ capabilities.

i think you want a pair of 2x4 units. the nanodigi outputs aren't analog. on the other hand you could get away with just 1 2x4 unit if you doing the subwoofer channel processing at the amp.

Matt I hope all goes well for Jack.

Matt I hope all goes well for Jack.

Well, we shall see.... surgery is expensive but we will get him better.

I'm so stressed I just started crying last night while hanging out on his pillows and then he strated licking me trying to make me feel better.

:-D

Not that anything is fair, but this dog only has love. He should have gone his whole life without pain