mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

For instance, it is normal to have 8 people swimming/floating/standing behind the boat and 2 in the boat. Obviously if those in the water are 20' away and in the boat you are right there the volume difference for the same level is extreme. Dialing that in keeps everyone happy. I added a sub level as well since when it is all towers and everyone is out back you want to take it up a notch. When driving though it sits between my legs like everything good so the level can be turned down. Added bonus is that no one knows how to adjust it so they don't :)

And OMG that sled rips. Murders my buddies race replica sled throughout the range. He takes me on takeoff since I spin like a mofo, but anywhere I want anytime I want I can bridge any gap really fast. Best part is, his sled wallops on my other buddies $12k Yamaha with the big motor. When I line up with him this year he is going to be shopping for boost to make up the difference. Even more funny is how shitty the Yammies ride. Fucking terrible.

I've never ridden a sled that will pull its ski's anytime you hit the throttle. Even at 60mph it'll hang 'em. It's funnier when going slower though as the track explodes and the ski's shoot for the ski. Lack of traction and still pulling them. Actually rather helpful considering how aggressive my ski's and carbides are. SUPER hard to turn without throttle. With throttle it is no big deal. My forearms and pecks are sore today though.

Wrists too. Some of it is from the jarring of the race suspension. Next ride that will be taken care of. My buddy has a Race replica (softer valving) and his felt like a marshmallow in comparison.

Dump some oil from the shocks, or change the shim stacks. :P

Sean and Ryan would you please quit sending your snow my way? I have another 4 inches on top of the 7 inches and it is still coming down heavy!

Guess if nothing else, we will go tubing today.

Dump some oil from the shocks, or change the shim stacks. tongue.png

Ha, funny guy. I just had them revalved by a really good shock guru; however, he obviously misunderstood what I wanted. Almost seems like he firmed them up.

Sean and Ryan would you please quit sending your snow my way? I have another 4 inches on top of the 7 inches and it is still coming down heavy!

Nope. I still have to bring my new snowblower home from my parents' house, so I told the clouds just to dump it all on you.

Dump some oil from the shocks, or change the shim stacks. tongue.png

Ha, funny guy. I just had them revalved by a really good shock guru; however, he obviously misunderstood what I wanted. Almost seems like he firmed them up.

I was actually being serious heh, but since you paid him to do it then you mine as well have him adjust it again to what you want.

On the dirt bike you pretty much want it to be as soft as possible without bottoming out. Zipties come in handy. I always have the front end a tad stiff so it's stable, and the rear end soft like a marshmallow to float over whoops. Usually drop the forks a hair to raise the front end, and move the rear wheel all the way back. Don't like a sensitive front brake, and I always use organic pads (less grippy).

Bummed I was thinking about doing an AMRA race next month, but after the speeding ticket I'll have to skip it. trippy.gif

Nope. I still have to bring my new snowblower home from my parents' house, so I told the clouds just to dump it all on you.

Well they listened to you. Still coming in heavy, about ready to say screw it and head back to the islands!

They've opened up here too. It's been wierd though. We seem to get 2-3 inches, then the next day it will be sunny and warmer and melt, then snow again, then melt,etc. . . Been doing that for a couple weeks now. Hasn't really gotten cold either. It was down to the 20s a couple days ago, but no wind,so it was tolerable.

Ungh. Still can't be more than 10 min away from a crapper. At least I can leave the house to get some errands done. Wife is going to be pissed with all the "pit stops".

Buahahahahaha.

Shouldn't have wanted to go shopping.

Ran a few patches of solvent through the gas piston tube and lubed up all the moving parts. Easiest rifle I've ever cleaned.

In my boat I have potentiometers to the inboats, tower speakers, and subs (along with overall volume). That way I can dial in whatever balance I want. Personally I'd go that route instead of shutting things off since it is potentially useful for other reasons as well. More of a soldering mess, but not that big of a deal. If you need a 4 leg pot though they get expensive ($50). 2's are cheap. ALPS audio tapers are what you want.

Will check that out. Thanks.

Ran a few patches of solvent through the gas piston tube and lubed up all the moving parts. Easiest rifle I've ever cleaned.

What rifle peng??

Bought a phone like mine in very good cosmetic condition for $29. Only problem is the mic is broken. Woohoo, it also has a battery.

Wait....

You cleaned an AK more than spray some Brakleen all over and then a bit of spray oil and run the snot out of it?

I'm confused.

I use to clean guns meticulously.

Not any more.

I have been thinking about picking up an AK.. we have one but it is the room mates. Can't beat them for actually working with a full 30 round mag.

Kill most any N American game. Excellent club. Cheep to shoot.

AR's are crazy spendy.