mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Been stuck in I-95 north traffic for just of two hours and I am still 30+ miles from home.

ouch!

<--owns absolutely ZERO bass show off tracks, not that this is what this is about but I did realize as I was typing this that I have nothing that impresses average Joe when he thinks subs. Convenient perhaps for the car, but I will be interested in seeing what I can do to my foundation once I finish my Home Theater room.

*like usual, haven't started yet.

Honestly, try some classical, or download some stuff from three six mafia, Notorious BIG, DJ Magic Mike. The first two are rap and the 3rd is all bass stuff with a beat (so to speak).

Might tickle the foundation

if I want to show off lower bass I play bjork or trancy techno music.

trance[]controll is classic and popcorn bass tuneage.

I love phill collins too. Pseudeo and invisible touch rock my world. postal service doesn't completely suck and has some interesting bass.

26 left.

The two comments weren't meant to be together.

I youtubed C&S and found it all shit. If people listen to it all the time and there is "good" C&S then I want to hear it.

While typing that I wanted to hear it, I realized I have no bass music. That I can ask for later, just amusing :)

Ok, how many people seriously listen to C&S. We have posters all the time asking about it and all that I know about it is our conversation on here earlier. So what I am wondering is what is a "good" song? I'd love a few just to hear. Probably laugh, but wth.

C and S?

that's what I'm wondering

chopped and screwed

I have no idea what you look like but your personality and emotional response tell me you need an

Amusing, pegged over the net.

If you know of a better more fun place to put the payment money then I would go for that. However money is for spending so long as you have your t's crossed. If that cash would be more fun saved for a trip with the family, go for it. If it's better spent knowing you will enjoy every second you get into your car... well that's worth quite a bit.

The more fun part is tough...but there are a ton of fun things I want.

I like benz. Quite a bit more. But I wouldn't cry if I rolled in an ///M-anything.

I prefer the W211 to the E39, but the E60 I like better than the W211 or whatever they call the new thing. Both the S class and 7 series can blow me, although if I had to in that class it too would be the Merc.

The tie breaker of course though if I like two cars 100% completely equal I'd choose the Bavarian brand over Stuttgart in this case. The other side of Stuttgart though is another story :)

oh that

that stuff is for people who can't think fast enough to listen to actual music would be my guess

I like the C63 better than the M3 visually, although I fit in the M and not in the C.

Crosby / Stills of course.

Ok, how many people seriously listen to C&S. We have posters all the time asking about it and all that I know about it is our conversation on here earlier. So what I am wondering is what is a "good" song? I'd love a few just to hear. Probably laugh, but wth.

C and S?

that's what I'm wondering

My memory says you told me what it was, but perhaps I am giving you credit for something you didn't do. :P

nothing better than a gut wrenching pipe organ piece

I seem to recall a CD released of "bass tracks" with recordings of the space shuttle taking off and other crazy crap like that

Of course the other caveat is that the 550i is damn impressive on its own. 5.4 to 60 and 13.6 in the quarter, with the M sport package it handles really nicely as well. That I can have free.

I'd take an E39 over an E34 :shrug:

then again I know jack shit about German cars :P

you could wait a few months for the new 5 series to debut and see how much the prices drop then :shrug:

The M will lag too far to have an effect and my patience is only about that long.

I much prefer the way the E34 drives to the E39. Others disagree and consider the E39 a perfect car. It is much easier to be a fast driver in, but not actually faster.

Das Auto!!!!

20 miles left, current length so far, 2.5 hours.

Still interested in the chili pepper but the fuckers forgot to build them in 07.

Just put away my wine purchases for the day. Back over 300 bottles in the house, but I did buy 74 today. :Doh: