mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

sounds like you're an alcoholic

Just put away my wine purchases for the day. Back over 300 bottles in the house, but I did buy 74 today. :Doh:

Thats a lot of wine.

A MAN told today of his disbelief at being fined for blowing his nose while his van was stopped in London.

Michael Mancini wiped his nose with a handkerchief while stuck in traffic in October 2009.

But when the traffic cleared, he was pulled over by police who told him he had not been in control of his vehicle.

Mr Mancini, from Ayrshire in Scotland, was handed a $US97 fine and three points on his driving license.

I like the C63 better than the M3 visually, although I fit in the M and not in the C.

is the c63 narrow, or is your height?

Just put away my wine purchases for the day. Back over 300 bottles in the house, but I did buy 74 today. :Doh:

I'm jelly again

LoL

:D

Finally got home, was actually on the horn with Scott for nearly an hour. Anyway, total drive time 3:05 for 48ish miles one way. Yeah east coast high ways! :suicide-santa:

Finally got home, was actually on the horn with Scott for nearly an hour. Anyway, total drive time 3:05 for 48ish miles one way. Yeah east coast high ways! :suicide-santa:

great googly moogly

That would be the reason I hate 95 North around the DC area. I'm sorry that just plain sucks.

I think I'll stay in my little bubble in Richmond. peepwall.gif But with the weather coming this weekend, the entire city will shut down because they fear snow and cold like the plague.

That would be the reason I hate 95 North around the DC area. I'm sorry that just plain sucks.

I think I'll stay in my little bubble in Richmond. peepwall.gif But with the weather coming this weekend, the entire city will shut down because they fear snow and cold like the plague.

Dude come to AZ.............We get cold weather and people FREAK and if it snows it is a ghost town except for people who actually KNOW what to do in snow

Not anymore :P

Most of what I bought today I won't even open for at least 5 years. I did pick up two cases of drink now wine, but it also won't hurt if its around for 5 years. Most of what I like is better aged, therefore you need to buy in bulk when things are cheap (Cellars progressive sale 28% off :) ) or shop an awful lot.

As for me being an alcoholic, I pretty much have ever liquor most bars would have (without the duplicates, ie I might only have 1 vodka) but I haven't made myself a mixed drink in months. If you removed Margarita's from the list of mixed drink it might even be a few years. I regularly make them for guests which is why I make sure to keep it stocked. The wine is for food. When I want to get drunk I buy beer. Good beer. :)

you can't drink weed...at least I don't know how you'd do that

I like the C63 better than the M3 visually, although I fit in the M and not in the C.

is the c63 narrow, or is your height?

Narrow and short, feels like a Lexus IS.

probably greese a pan, throw the weed on it, then wait till all the THC drains out onto the pan pour it into a cup just like brownies :ehh:

Not anymore :P

Most of what I bought today I won't even open for at least 5 years. I did pick up two cases of drink now wine, but it also won't hurt if its around for 5 years. Most of what I like is better aged, therefore you need to buy in bulk when things are cheap (Cellars progressive sale 28% off :) ) or shop an awful lot.

As for me being an alcoholic, I pretty much have ever liquor most bars would have (without the duplicates, ie I might only have 1 vodka) but I haven't made myself a mixed drink in months. If you removed Margarita's from the list of mixed drink it might even be a few years. I regularly make them for guests which is why I make sure to keep it stocked. The wine is for food. When I want to get drunk I buy beer. Good beer. :)

This may be a naive question but I thought all of alcohols aging was done in the barrels and keeping it in the bottles for periods of time after bottling didn't change it since its been bottled. At least that is what I understood from doing some light research on whiskey as I have a pretty old bottle of whiskey, unless wine is different.

How often would you drive a Pantera if you had an E60 M5?

Especially if you had a wife and baby?

every time I didn't need to drive with both the wife and the baby

Did you watch Monday? No way Shumi is The Stig.

Yeah, it had to be a joke, as they had someone grind the gears and wipe out a $40k camera after that.

I think he was the only one Ferrari would let drive the car on their track, so he played the part.

infusion, similar to tea or coffee

infusion, similar to tea or coffee

barring that, decoction

when it comes to herbs, spices, pretty much any plant actually, chances are you can either infuse or decoct it

Sean. . . . .

S H O

Recently the electric has been deregulated in my area :( so I have been building led circuits to replace conventional lighting. If anybody is interested check out www.c-leds.com.

We started building the led systems last year for haunt use and have had a lot of comments on our lighting.

I'm going to convert my house over to 12VDC for lighting using a simple homebuild wind generator, a single solar cell and a bank of small batteries and relays. I hope to have the house off the grid, lighting-wise in less than 6 months.

Make a thread when you do please!

My next project after my kitchen is to install LED lighting all through the house. I would love it to be motion triggered so at night we could have some floor lighting.

Off the grid lighting would be amazing.

I heard the one of our EE's is designing a solar powered 12VDC for lighting. I bet Travis could give you more info...