mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

question for ryans.... What do you gents think about festool saw/guide options?

Eurekazone is way cheaper and nearly as nice. Still a pain in the ass compared to a table saw though. I have the Eureka's if you want to see them.

I just use a trusty straight edge and the ole circular saw.

question for ryans.... What do you gents think about festool saw/guide options?

Eurekazone is way cheaper and nearly as nice. Still a pain in the ass compared to a table saw though. I have the Eureka's if you want to see them.

I don't have any real way to get one to work for me...

:(

PM?

I has like 8 cores not including GPU's not doing shit.

PM sent, THANK YOU!! :)

I shall peep it later tonight. I will see if I can get the roomie involved.

I know you got my 4 cores and GPU ready to go. I've been needing an excuse to SLI anyway!

Thank you, that is awesome. It is so simple, and once it is set up and good to go, the boinc manager automates the rest for the most part. It is pretty exciting, I hope to find a prime eventually for the Prime Grid project. Not to mention reading about the findings from the results of all the work that was done by vollenteer efforts such as this.

This morning I tried to buy this, but it had been walloped on.

Final Price 2007 Polaris IQ 600 CFI Cleanfire not carb

Damn, I wanted a new sled for the tour this weekend. Going to ride from basically my house to Brainerd to stay in a hotel and then ride back on Sunday. `~100mi in a car, but I am sure we'll add 50+ to that on the sled, perhaps more. Gonna be a hoot.

sounds awesome! are you literally going to leave from the house on your sled? lol

:+1: :+1: :+1:

been using the circular saw + bolt on rip fence (~$20 bucks) plus saw horses for most of the den; works great

Damn, I wanted a new sled for the tour this weekend. Going to ride from basically my house to Brainerd to stay in a hotel and then ride back on Sunday. `~100mi in a car, but I am sure we'll add 50+ to that on the sled, perhaps more. Gonna be a hoot.

sounds awesome! are you literally going to leave from the house on your sled? lol

I am trailering to my buddies house, but partly just because my sled is on the trailer the other reason is of course it would be an extra 60 miles on the sled and about 25 to drive as the city is in the way.

WTF somehow this post just now ninja style showed up!

I went out to go buy a circle saw today. I was gonna get the dewalt hypoid unit but no one had it.

MDF with hardboard backer as a quick make it yourself fence is what I used for years. Bought the Eurekazone stuff to cut some expensive hardwood that I needed to insure accuracy on. Should have just bought the table saw first :P

I am trailering to my buddies house, but partly just because my sled is on the trailer the other reason is of course it would be an extra 60 miles on the sled and about 25 to drive as the city is in the way.

So you could drive the sled on the road or what? If so I need to move to MN

Southern ATV = Northern Sled ???

The latest twist in the important controversy of Family Guy making fun of Trig Palin: An actress with Down syndrome said Sarah Palin "does not have a sense of humor." She was in the offending episode.

Andrea Fay Friedman played the girl with Down syndrome Chris dated in the episode. (Her IMDB says she's been on Saving Grace, Law & Order: SVU and 7th Heaven among other shows.) She was the one who said the fateful line which incurred Sarah Palin's facebook-based ire: "My dad's an accountant, and my mom's the former governor of Alaska." And she has something to say to no-fun Sarah Palin, which she said in an email to the New York Times.

However! It appears the what the Times printed was just the nice portion of a much meaner email Friedman sent out to various media outlets. The blog Palingates has published the uncensored email:

I guess former Governor Palin does not have a sense of humor. I thought the line "I am the daughter of the former governor of Alaska" was very funny. I think the word is "sarcasm."

In my family we think laughing is good. My parents raised me to have a sense of humor and to live a normal life. My mother did not carry me around under her arm like a loaf of French bread the way former Governor Palin carries her son Trig around looking for sympathy and votes. "

Got BOINC setup on the media computer. 2.4Ghz that are never used will be put to work.

Aaron, where can I read more information on the projects that we are supporting?

i cant stand TV shows and there audio installs.

watchin overhaulin right now

fixin up a 57' corvette

Putting Boss audio equipment in it :barf2:

Me likey!

Got BOINC setup on the media computer. 2.4Ghz that are never used will be put to work.

Aaron, where can I read more information on the projects that we are supporting?

Here is a fairly up to date description on most of the projects out there: Incompatible Browser | Facebook

I don't have accounts set up on all of them as I am trying to hit up the projects I liked the best or found the most interesting and that could help the SETI.USA team too. I did not list in the PM all the projects I am attached to, plus there are many more that are not listed in the BOINC manager through the attach project tool, many you have to manually add the project's URL manually. Many projects have since finished their goals, while others are out of work or project servers are down. :)