mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

On This Date...

In 2002, NASA's Mars Odyssey space probe began to map the surface of Mars using its thermal emission imaging system. In 1986, the Soviet Union launched its Mir spacecraft, remaining in orbit for 15 years. In 1977, Shuttle Enterprise made its first test flight atop a 747 jetliner. In 1985, artificial heart recipient William J. Schroeder became the first such patient to leave the hospital. In 1963, the publication of Betty Friedan's "The Feminine Mystique" launched the feminist movement in the United States. In 1913, the first prize was inserted into a Cracker Jack box. In 1878, the phonograph was patented by Thomas Edison. And in 1847, the first group of rescuers reached the Donner Party. Happy Birthday Benicio del Toro (1967), Seal (1963), Amy Tan (1952), Smokey Robinson (1940), Lee Marvin (1924–1987), Merle Oberon (1911–1979), and Nicolaus Copernicus (1473-1543).

"Heroing is one of the shortest-lived professions there is."

- Will Rogers

</FRIDAY>

i cant stand TV shows and there audio installs.

watchin overhaulin right now

fixin up a 57' corvette

Putting Boss audio equipment in it :barf2:

Hey now, I have a Boss amp. Well it is ZED built. ;)

Just deleted a 29GB text file called TV debug... wtf???

Hulu ?

This morning I tried to buy this, but it had been walloped on.

Final Price 2007 Polaris IQ 600 CFI Cleanfire not carb

Damn, I wanted a new sled for the tour this weekend. Going to ride from basically my house to Brainerd to stay in a hotel and then ride back on Sunday. `~100mi in a car, but I am sure we'll add 50+ to that on the sled, perhaps more. Gonna be a hoot.

sounds awesome! are you literally going to leave from the house on your sled? lol

I am trailering to my buddies house, but partly just because my sled is on the trailer the other reason is of course it would be an extra 60 miles on the sled and about 25 to drive as the city is in the way.

So you could drive the sled on the road or what? If so I need to move to MN

Southern ATV = Northern Sled ???

Outside of Minneapolis, St Cloud, and Moorhead you can pretty much drive through any city with some other minor exceptions and re-routes of course. Add 22,000miles of groomed trails and you can get anywhere in the state. :)

Just deleted a 29GB text file called TV debug... wtf???

Hulu ?

supposively it has something to do with my firewall software. But I've used Zone Alarm on all my computers and have never had anything like that before

This morning I tried to buy this, but it had been walloped on.

Final Price 2007 Polaris IQ 600 CFI Cleanfire not carb

Damn, I wanted a new sled for the tour this weekend. Going to ride from basically my house to Brainerd to stay in a hotel and then ride back on Sunday. `~100mi in a car, but I am sure we'll add 50+ to that on the sled, perhaps more. Gonna be a hoot.

sounds awesome! are you literally going to leave from the house on your sled? lol

I am trailering to my buddies house, but partly just because my sled is on the trailer the other reason is of course it would be an extra 60 miles on the sled and about 25 to drive as the city is in the way.

So you could drive the sled on the road or what? If so I need to move to MN

Southern ATV = Northern Sled ???

Outside of Minneapolis, St Cloud, and Moorhead you can pretty much drive through any city with some other minor exceptions and re-routes of course. Add 22,000miles of groomed trails and you can get anywhere in the state. :)

wow, I would love to do that one day

New Sled top.

Although, damnit, I really want a white one like this.

2009 Polaris 800 Dragon IQ

HA, HA now I think I know where you got your handle, I use to ride ArticCat M5. I rode the M7 after that but I'm 200 lbs so I liked the lower M5 more.

A second sled Sean. Now I'm jelly. Don't even have one yet.

Not that I would know what to do with it, where to take it, or know anyone to go with so when I kill myself they can call the W.

:D

they upgraded me to a 19" wide screen LCD. It's so bad I want my CRT back.

I'll be moving to a window cube shortly though and I will be happy with this things anti glare.

I'll probably have to invest in computing glasses now though.

Boo.

passenger A pillar didnt turn out how i wanted....so back to scratch :suicide-santa:

My passenger sail turned out like poo in my eyes too, I couldn't restart it cause it got too cold :(

Too cold ?

I was out fiberglassing flares in below freezing :P

Too cold ?

I was out fiberglassing flares in below freezing :P

i was outside too, but the sun was out so it was probably like 45 degrees!

passenger A pillar didnt turn out how i wanted....so back to scratch :suicide-santa:

My passenger sail turned out like poo in my eyes too, I couldn't restart it cause it got too cold :(

fucking used felt instead of fleece....and now i know how much easier it is with fleece