mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

ok, no posting 17 year old girls in here. We like them legal.

betty_white_nude2.jpg

:P

As funny as she is Betty White is STILL hot

As funny as she is Betty White is STILL hot

she was SUPER funny on all the game shows she was on back in the day.tongue.gif

How does sugar free Rockstar actually suppress my appetite?

ungodly amounts of guarana and caffeine?

I love da jailbait :wub:

8b64f79f39a8bee9c21f2756f649e39a.png

And get this! They are FREE! :)

I love da jailbait wub.gif

It looks like your still young enough too. I have a 13 year old daughter and nieces that are over 18, SO I look at them completely different.peepwall.gif

And get this! They are FREE! smile.gif

Geeze, I wonder where I could find one? lol.

How do these people survive?

ONE

Recently, when I went to McDonald's I saw on the menu that you could have an order of 6, 9 or 12 Chicken McNuggets.

I asked for a half dozen nuggets.

'We don't have half dozen nuggets,' said the teenager at the counter.

'You don't?' I replied.

'We only have six, nine, or twelve,' was the reply.

'So I can't order half dozen nuggets, but I can order six?'

'That's right.'

So I shook my head and ordered six McNuggets

(Unbelievable but sadly true...)

TWO

I was checking out at the local Walmart with just a few items and the lady behind me put her things on the belt close to mine. I picked up one of those 'dividers' that they keep by the cash register and placed it between our things so they wouldn't get mixed..

After the girl had scanned all of my items, she picked up the 'divider,' looking it all over for the bar code so she could scan it.

Not finding the bar code, she said to me, 'Do you know how much this is?'

I said to her 'I've changed my mind; I don't think I'll buy that today.'

She said 'OK,' and I paid her for the things and left.

She had no clue to what had just happened.

THREE

A woman at work was seen putting a credit card into her floppy drive and pulling it out very quickly.

When I inquired as to what she was doing, she said she was shopping on the Internet and they kept asking for a credit card number, so she was using the ATM 'thingy'

(keep shuddering!!)

FOUR

I recently saw a distraught young lady weeping beside her car. 'Do you need some help?' I asked.

She replied, 'I knew I should have replaced the battery to this remote door unlocker. Now I can't get into my car. Do you think they (pointing to a distant convenience store) would have a battery to fit this?'

'Hmmm, I don't know. Do you have an alarm, too?' I asked.

'No, just this remote thingy,' she answered, handing it and the car keys to me. As I took the key and manually unlocked the door, I replied, 'Why don't you drive over there and check about the batteries. It's a long walk....'

PLEASE just lay down before you hurt yourself!!!

FIVE

Several years ago, we had an Intern who was none too swift. One day she was typing and turned to a secretary and said, 'I'm almost out of typing paper. What do I do?' 'Just use paper from the photocopier,' the secretary told her. With that, the intern took her last remaining blank piece of paper, put it on the photocopier and proceeded to make five 'blank' copies.

Brunette, by the way!!

SIX

A mother calls 911 very worried asking the dispatcher if she needs to take her kid to the emergency room, the kid had eaten ants. The dispatcher tells her to give the kid some Benadryl and he should be fine, the mother says, 'I just gave him some ant killer........'

Dispatcher: 'Rush him in to emergency!'

Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid!!!!

Hey damnit, pretend I am stupid. What do I buy?

Yes, I want spoonfeeding :)

I'll ask questions as I use it. :P

:peepwall:

Start with something insanely basic.

1 cup of this

Bodybuilding.com - NOW Dextrose Powder - Corn Sugar! On sale now!

With one scoop(provided in the tub) of this

Bodybuilding.com - Syntrax Nectar - Best Tasting Protein! On sale now!

That syntax looks good, and the dextrose is cheap, I may just try some out. I have some protein poweders building up at my place but they are cheap lol

Nectrar tastes good. Like fruit. I always got apple myself. I used to take plain yogurt and add a scoop of the nectar product and that would be a really good breakfast.

Then I got cheap as I was going through so much protein with 3 shakes a day so I switched to sci fit. It didn't taste half as good but it is dirt cheap.

Thankfully I have always had an iron stomach and no protein ever bothered it. Some guys I knew could only have specific types that cost big $$.

Is it bad to mix the protein powder with milk instead of water? I've found that it makes it taste 1,000 times better. I know it's lactose and not glucose, so a bit different sugar and perhaps not optimal? However, I've also found that it basically makes it impossible to do any more workout afterward because the milk just sits in my stomach and gives me a sideache. I'm not an advanced supplement guy, I only do the simple whey protein powder right after I lift.

Depending on your goals its perfectly fine. Milk has fat (which is good) and has slow burning proteins (hence the sits in your stomach), usually called Casein protein. They sell Casein protein by itself for people who want a slower burning protein. So a fast burning protein like whey, coupled with milk in the morning can give you a quick start with slow proteins that stay with you longer.

My body owns lactose, really pretty sure in my younger years I could take down a gallon of milk and hold it down. I used to come in after being in 100*+ weather and drink a glass of milk while I was still sweating, and never had a problem.

I love da jailbait wub.gif

It looks like your still young enough too. I have a 13 year old daughter and nieces that are over 18, SO I look at them completely different.peepwall.gif

thank god for that :peepwall:

How do these people survive?

FIVE

Several years ago, we had an Intern who was none too swift. One day she was typing and turned to a secretary and said, 'I'm almost out of typing paper. What do I do?' 'Just use paper from the photocopier,' the secretary told her. With that, the intern took her last remaining blank piece of paper, put it on the photocopier and proceeded to make five 'blank' copies.

Brunette, by the way!!

Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid!!!!

i think i enjoyed this one the most lol

Livewire programmer came in the mail. wideband LC-1 o2 sensor on the way.

:woot:

Came in last night

blue can pink stuff or white can yellow stuff?

Yes, I want spoonfeeding :)

I'll ask questions as I use it. :P

:peepwall:

1 cup of this

That syntax looks good, and the dextrose is cheap, I may just try some out. I have some protein poweders building up at my place but they are cheap lol

Nectrar tastes good. Like fruit. I always got apple myself. I used to take plain yogurt and add a scoop of the nectar product and that would be a really good breakfast.

Then I got cheap as I was going through so much protein with 3 shakes a day so I switched to sci fit. It didn't taste half as good but it is dirt cheap.

Thankfully I have always had an iron stomach and no protein ever bothered it. Some guys I knew could only have specific types that cost big $$$$.

Is it bad to mix the protein powder with milk instead of water? I've found that it makes it taste 1,000 times better. I know it's lactose and not glucose, so a bit different sugar and perhaps not optimal? However, I've also found that it basically makes it impossible to do any more workout afterward because the milk just sits in my stomach and gives me a sideache. I'm not an advanced supplement guy, I only do the simple whey protein powder right after I lift.

In this case, for post work out I don't like milk. It would add other vitamins/nutrients that you may not desire after a work out. For someone trying to learn what does and does not work, throwing in an extra variable isn't optimal. For me right after squats I would really dislike milk in my stomach unless it's ICE cold.

The protein I linked called nectar tastes like fruit juice, it really does. It has a bit of after taste if you were to mix it alone, but not much at all. Also you will be adding even more sweetness and better mouth feel with the dextrose.

That all said I have used milk as a post work out mixer just fine. Other than what I just mentioned there are a few things that tell me it's not "optimal" after a work out. A few reasons why.....

lactose. Lactose doesn't spike insulin as much as dextrose. The higher the GI index the better. Lactose is 46. Dextrose is 100.

Calcium. Calcium is important. Really important. I just don't think it is right after a work out. We were designed well by evolution. We need more calcium than any other mineral/vitamin(by volume), so if we take vitamins and calcium together there is a theory(studies too) that say calcium is "cherry picked" for digestion and other vitamins might be left out. In this case then the extra nutrients in milk might give show a larger or smaller benefit than if you left the milk out.

Fat. Even skim milk has fat in it, and post work out, the less fat the better. Some people respond to it, but fat slows digestion. We want digestion as fast as possible.

I know I'm nitpicking, but I have tried everything out there. For a starting point find out the perfect sugar:protein combo for your body and then modify it with different things.

I sent this to my friend, and this is her response...

"Is there a rental service?!?! All I see is the question-- did anyone answer??"

Also just an FYI....

I am a fan of using more than one sugar and more than one type of protein, but only if you know why you're doing it. So if you get great results from something like milk, I say go nuts. The reason behind my madness here is to create a controll that will handle 90% of what you need. You can then fine tune it from there.

Maltodextrin is a great example. Lots of people love it. It may actually cause more insulin to be released over all. There is some debate on that. It's not as sweet either. It gives a silkier "mouth feel" to protein shakes. Can help with protein that doesn't mix well and just clumps. Dextrose does digest easier and faster though.

It's a poly sacharide though, meaning complex carb. The term complex is near worthless though as the bonds that hold this starch together are some of the weakest out there. It honestly acts more like a sugar.

Yes, I want spoonfeeding smile.gif

I'll ask questions as I use it. tongue.gif

peepwall.gif

1 cup of this

Thankfully I have always had an iron stomach and no protein ever bothered it. Some guys I knew could only have specific types that cost big $$.

Depending on your goals its perfectly fine. Milk has fat (which is good) and has slow burning proteins (hence the sits in your stomach), usually called Casein protein. They sell Casein protein by itself for people who want a slower burning protein. So a fast burning protein like whey, coupled with milk in the morning can give you a quick start with slow proteins that stay with you longer.

My body owns lactose, really pretty sure in my younger years I could take down a gallon of milk and hold it down. I used to come in after being in 100*+ weather and drink a glass of milk while I was still sweating, and never had a problem.

YES Speaking of goals, I ASS-U-ME that the advice your giving (dem beats) is based on the goal of muscle gain WITHOUT weight gain? i.e. miniumize body fat percentage?

I am trying to min. body fat and NOT trying to get any bigger. Was 250lbs 5+ yrs ago, now I am @190lbs.

I sent this to my friend, and this is her response...

"Is there a rental service?!?! All I see is the question-- did anyone answer??"

HEY, don't be telling everyone about the "free book place". haha. lol.

free books, underaged girls..........................god what did I come back to???

Jq

YES Speaking of goals, I ASS-U-ME that the advice your giving (dem beats) is based on the goal of muscle gain WITHOUT weight gain? i.e. miniumize body fat percentage?

I am trying to min. body fat and NOT trying to get any bigger. Was 250lbs 5+ yrs ago, now I am @190lbs.

This is a loaded question. I honestly think that if you worked HARD then the sugar you take in will have an extreme low likely hood of being deposited as fat.

This rest of this will deviate from the original goal a bit. That goal being performance increase and less pain and faster recovery time, but it does tie in.

Unless you're doing a ketogenic type diet I am convinced that overall the sugar after a HARD and depleating work out will result in only a better overall body comp. The sugar in this instance is really only used to force insulin and IGF like compounds into play. They will help shuttle nutrients to the places they need to go.

It has a verry low likely hood of converting to fat as the muscles you just work will have so much more blood flow. This is why body builder type guys are always worried about their "pump" and the timing of it. It's getting the max blood into that area as blood caries amino's and the materials to repair the muscles you just broke down.

On a big picture scale building more muscle will always result in burning more fat than just trying to burn fat all the time. The more muscle you have the more calories you can burn while resting.

Short term fat loss benefits would also be if you have more muscle you can train that much harder. Thus burning more every time you put the muscle to work again

Longer term is that if you get sick or injured a larger muscle supply means more to break down and stay healthy/alive and you will have higher recovery performance.

knucklehead neighbors are shooting off their air rifle

called the cops; hopefully they're en route

if not, vigilantism might ensue

:glare:

blue can pink stuff or white can yellow stuff?

White can yellow stuff, wtf is blue can pink stuff?