mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

pictures of our baja in action (if it works)

That may be me driving or it may be justin... not sure considering we were wearing the same stuff and you're covered from head to toe...

IX9G0123 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Nice photo, solid camera too. :)

im not gonna make a topic about this im just gonna ask here...

i wanna use my same box for my new suv... so......

port and sub to the rear of the suv?

port and sub to the roof ..

or port and sub to the cabin..

thanks yall....

lincoln navi by the way.

Hey bigjon,

In the countless enclosures that went into my old explorer, for daily driving, rear fire/rear port was the best in terms of ported sound for me. Output, usually fire up/rear port or passenger side port, but I am not sure the SPL mic traits of a Navi and if they are very similar to an explorer. Essentially a scaled up CRX enclosure usually worked very well in the explorer. :)

Hey damnit, pretend I am stupid. What do I buy?

Yes, I want spoonfeeding :)

I'll ask questions as I use it. :P

:peepwall:

Start with something insanely basic.

1 cup of this

Bodybuilding.com - NOW Dextrose Powder - Corn Sugar! On sale now!

With one scoop(provided in the tub) of this

Bodybuilding.com - Syntrax Nectar - Best Tasting Protein! On sale now!

You can then adjust your ration of sugar to protein untill you find what fits you right. It also won't have a whole load of BS that you don't know if you need or not.

It also breaks down to a bajillion times cheeper than endurox.

thanks guys

:roflmao: the DMCA thread going on is comedy gold

lots of speculation on GM launching their IPO this year; personally I'm not seeing it happen until at least next summer, if not later

bit the bullet and ordered one of those IR thermometers

yes I'm a nerd

:P

seems my card information is on my sister's xbox live account because it just updated its yearly subscription :dammit:

l

pictures of our baja in action (if it works)

That may be me driving or it may be justin... not sure considering we were wearing the same stuff and you're covered from head to toe...

IX9G0123 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Nice photo, solid camera too. :)

Thanks, too bad flickr won't let me steal them

1 cup of this

That syntax looks good, and the dextrose is cheap, I may just try some out. I have some protein poweders building up at my place but they are cheap lol

Posting from the phone means more typos...

By cheap I didn't mean low cost, I meant taste like shit mostly lol

All this workout meal talk makes me think about bodybuilding again, but I think I may be a little old for that now.

Walls are primered. :woot::woot:

seems my card information is on my sister's xbox live account because it just updated its yearly subscription :dammit:

what games does your sister play on xbox live?

mostly XBLA titles and Netflix, actually :lol2:

mostly XBLA titles and Netflix, actually :lol2:

wow

I thought she might of played some MW2, i was going to be impressed

1 cup of this

That syntax looks good, and the dextrose is cheap, I may just try some out. I have some protein poweders building up at my place but they are cheap lol

Nectrar tastes good. Like fruit. I always got apple myself. I used to take plain yogurt and add a scoop of the nectar product and that would be a really good breakfast.

Then I got cheap as I was going through so much protein with 3 shakes a day so I switched to sci fit. It didn't taste half as good but it is dirt cheap.

Thankfully I have always had an iron stomach and no protein ever bothered it. Some guys I knew could only have specific types that cost big $$$$.

Posting from the phone means more typos...

By cheap I didn't mean low cost, I meant taste like shit mostly lol

:D

when I started working out I would drink amino acid sludge from twin lab. This stuff.

LPP Protein Regular | Twinlab

Or something close that probably tasted worse. It was basically acid, digestive envimes and milk protein.

Dear Lord,

This year you took my favorite actor, Patrick Swayzie. You took my favorite actress, Farah Fawcett. You took my favorite singer, Michael Jackson. I just wanted to let you know, my favorite President is Barack Obama.

Amen.

I was so scheduled with meals and vitamins I could really specialize my post work out (pedaling) and not feel like I was missing out on the whole food aspect as my other meals and suplements rounded out my food intake really well.

I didn't care about flavor or mouth feel at that time, only results. Some protein out there tastes and smells like horse piss, but if it had a chance of being better, I would at least try it. I would even chew whey powder if I was going to miss a shake/meal and didn't have water or a shaker.

Basically, get the highest GI sugar you can in you right after your done pedaling. Combine it with a verry fast digesting protein. Personally I felt a huge boost in my overall performance if that drink has vitamin C and I follow it up with potasium.

I started with a more conventional 4:1 carb to protein mix. Then I exparaments with more carbs all the way up to a 10:1 (100grams dextrose 10 grams filtered broken down whey). I found that it made me so hungry I couldn't even make it home (if we drove to some distant trail). For me 60 grams of carbs and 30 grams of protein are just about perfect. Then 30 min after that I have another protein shake, and that will usually hold me over for about 3 hours when I would eat another meal.

I got the best results with the 60:30 mix. It was easy on my stomach and it had enough carbs to really get the nutrient shuttling effects/ igf-1 that I wanted. I add in the vitamin C because it's a great antioxident and I felt helped with day after pain. There is science supporting that vitamin C will reduce endurance though. It will reduce cellular mitochondria. I took 1-3 grams a day for a year and I didn't feel held back, but YMMV. For me it felt like it along with potasium helps reduce soreness by a great deal.

What you're really trying to do with the Carbs Sean is stop cortisol and get nutrients back into muscles and help clean out lactic acid too. High GI carbs after a work out the best because they stimulate insulin. Right after a work out you have high cortisol and high GH levels. The insulin spike helps to shuttle in nutrients to the cells, and now it's common beleif that by spiking insulin when your body has a high GH level you can help release lots of IGF-1 that will help build cells. The spike in insuline also stops cortisol, and that's the most important part as cortisol is what tells your body to eat muscles for energy and not fat.

To be sceintific with it just get a bag of dextrose and a bag of fast acting protein. Start with the 4:1 mix and then go from there. Once you get a ration of carbs to protein down, then add in vitamins you feel might help. B vitamins, or C, etc. Creatine wouldn't hurt either. Most people will tell you it's not for endurance and only for large muscles groups and they might be right. Slowest of the muscle fbers like to eat fat. But you use almost ever muscle fiber type when pedaling with any intensity. All other muscle groups use creating and ATP for energy.

Yes, I want spoonfeeding smile.gif

I'll ask questions as I use it. tongue.gif

Thanks for the tips and "spoonfeeding", I appreciate the advice also. BTW I voted you up for the help. (maybe M5 will too, for the spoonfeeding)

I survived court yesterday, and got out of there with just paying a TON of money, atleast now its taken care of.peepwall.gif

Taking the Xterra in for its big 80,000 maintance interval. They closed the local dealer SO i have to drive 70 miles to the nearest on. trippy.gif

I survived court yesterday, and got out of there with just paying a TON of money, atleast now its taken care of.peepwall.gif

DUI?