mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Starting later this summer, U.S. citizens 21 and older can begin carrying a concealed firearm without a permit in Arizona.

this will end well

So? The streets won't run red with blood, they never have because of CCW, anyone up to no good isn't going to give two shits about a permit, if anything it should actually help decrease crime.

Good old Kevin Holden, still bashing still attacking still making false claims and lies. RD Alpha or SSA Xcon? - CarAudioForum.com :Doh:

Never heard of this guy, but he sounds like a real ego driven jackass who loves to blow his own horn. Just another reason why I would never show any interest in this RD crap.

I love people making claims by eyeing up a product :fing34:

Off to wash the car.

I really need to find some time for clay bar and polish :(

FUCK.

I put the woman's Audi on jackstands to try to tighten the alternator belt, and what do I find? The CV boots are ripped so I get to put new half shafts in. She has a job interview to go to on Monday 40min away and me being me would have liked to fix them today and been done with it. Of course the soonest anyone can get the little fuckers in is Tuesday.

One of the last things I needed since I just put a new radiator in my fricking Cadillac this past week since the damn tank cracked after 170k miles.

I guess it'll just have to wait, lord knows how long its been driven since the boots have been ripped.

And it looks like it needs some new ball joints too.

is it me or are all the newest head units going for the "less buttons is more" schtick? Lower end models (<225 ish) seem immune to the trend, at least

Lemme grab some examples

*edit*

h113MP745U-f_mt.jpeg

x113KDCX794-f_mt.jpeg

x130P5100UB-f_mt.jpeg

CDX-GT930UI_140_43.jpg

And yes, I'll probably be "that dumbass" that installs a ~$175 head unit into an E55 AMG

right now Kenwood's KDC-HD545U is mighty enticing

And yes, I'll probably be "that dumbass" that installs a ~$175 head unit into an E55 AMG

right now Kenwood's KDC-HD545U is mighty enticing

Kenwood's lower lines are shit. With them it's either Excelon or nothing.

That's my point; for the feature set I want they're all shit :P

went ahead and updated my NewEgg wish list; its depressing to see how far behind my system is...oh well...

Squirrel in the transformer goes POP! :ohnoes9:

Last night on The Young Turks we broke the story of reaction to Sarah Palin's new show inside Discovery. We have an inside source at Discovery Communications and we've been leaked information on Sarah Palin's show for Discovery's TLC network.

Last week Discovery had its annual sales conference for ad buyers for all of its 13 networks. The presentation showcases all of their new shows across the different networks. That night the presentation was on Sarah Palin's Alaska.

Our source says "the whole thing [was] comical." Apparently the ad buyers were not impressed. This Discovery insider said, "When the promo was over, people (employees and buyers) were rolling their eyes, snickering, and even laughing. People were laughing and it's not even a comedy. No one took it seriously."

This person was concerned that given the lack of interest from ad buyers that Discovery would have to dump the show to "a crappy time slot" to cut its losses. They added, "Bottom line everyone thought it was a new all time low for Discovery. My guess is the show is going to tank big time."

Remember Discovery is paying Sarah Palin $250,000 an episode for this series. There are eight episodes, so she will be clearing $2 million for this possible disaster (TLC will be spending between $800,000 to $1.2 million per episode for the whole production).

fuck fuck fuck. I need help from doctors in here, most specifically Aaron since he just went through this (and Peng?). I hurt my knee today in kickball. I was rounding second when the ball got in faster than I expected and planted my feet to turn back but my right leg didn't rotate and my knee went left as my body was going back right and got bent sideways. I heard a small pop (obvious danger sign), but it wasn't excruciating pain. I laid there for a minute trying to figure out what was what, and surprised that it didn't hurt more and I could move it pretty well. I got up and walked off slowly. I can walk ok on it and can bend it fully both backward and forward. It's only when I have any inward motion with the knee does it sting. I got ice on it right away and have been on/off with that. Swelling isn't much if any. I've heard that people know when they tear ACL/MCL/etc., but I'm not sure. It doesn't really feel like it but I dunno. The pop I heard scares me, but most of the feelings I get are that it's just a sprain/hyperextension and I've heard pops on my ankles before and they've just been sprains. The pain feels kinda under the inside edge of my kneecap.

I've injured myself plenty before but have always just felt annoyed/frustrated that I'd miss sport time or whatever. But I've never hurt a knee before so this is uncharted territory and kinda scary to me. I know that go see a doctor would be a first response but I don't really like them. Not that I don't think they're helpful or have had bad experiences or whatever, I'm just stubborn. If it's all swollen, painful, or movement is limited in the morning I'll probably go see one.

Just sucks that I have a basketball game tomorrow and I can't play because of dumb kickball. It's like what's his name from the NFL who missed a couple games because he fell getting out of the shower or whatever.

The one thing they will tell you is to rotate cold and hot on the knee, so ice pad for like 30 minutes and heating pad for 30 minutes (keep it elevated as much as possible).

Not that I don't think they're helpful or have had bad experiences or whatever, I'm just stubborn. If it's all swollen, painful, or movement is limited in the morning I'll probably go see one.

Sounds like a plan. If you tore something you'd sure as hell know about it ;)

Just sucks that I have a basketball game tomorrow and I can't play because of dumb kickball. It's like what's his name from the NFL who missed a couple games because he fell getting out of the shower or whatever.

"OW!"

"Whats wrong?"

"Oh, old Rose Bowl injury"

"You played?!"

"No, fell outta the stands"

random movie quotes ftw