mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

That's what I figured from the look of the building. Amazing the size of the office tech parks there.

Tire rebalanced helped tremendously, but there's still a harmonic at ~50-60...fuck...oh well, I'll look into it this weekend

Tire rebalanced helped tremendously, but there's still a harmonic at ~50-60...fuck...oh well, I'll look into it this weekend

Made me think about when I got my four wheeler tires balanced. Definitely got some crazy looks, one tire was perfect already (go figure) and they only could put on half of the weight that was recommended on the other, but it made a serious difference. Went from hoping something didn't break at 65 to a one handed hold at 65.

That's what I figured from the look of the building. Amazing the size of the office tech parks there.

Ya, I had no idea there was so many of those types of buildings around that area till I drove around.

Speaking of balancing tires, you know that is a tire is so far out of balance right off the bat you could have an oblong tire. I have seen a few of them in my time. The only thing to do is get it replaced by the Manufacturer. (sorry, I dont know the whole conversation, but thought I would toss in my .02)

got the E55 back...remember when I said last time they "fixed" it that it was blowing arctic out of the vents? I was wrong...that wasn't arctic, THIS is arctic...holy fuck

Gotta love R12

134A is just as effective, but most don't know how to properly implement it. It's extremely pressure-sensitive and most people are always off on the pressure, they just think it needs more refrigerant.

Interesting, from experience I'd disagree but that isn't based on knowing what or how to setup a 134 system. Every car that I have had that has blown painfully cold was R12...which led me to perhaps the false conclusion that it is better. Sure is easier to maintain.

R12 is pretty much idiot-proof. IIRC, it's just as safe to use as 134A, but it's oil makes it "harsh" for the environment.

WOW, still an ass years later: http://www.caraudio.com/forums/subwoofers/490306-looking-get-new-sub-2.html#post7285648

Nothing like a butt-hurt person who is angry because his buddies stabbed us in the back. Wow, classy at it's finest. :suicide-santa:

Is that the same JimJ on HAF?

I finished reading the hop to find the answer ;)

Not to offend anybody, but that forum sucks!!

HAF or Caraudio?

Caraudio. I like HAF very much.

Sorry guys no sneak peak tonight. The rain made a mess of the ticket booth, so we spent the night cleaning that up. I promise a video soon.

Caraudio forum Sucks TOP!!

Hello! And welcome foolish mortals!! Come in, Come in! Tiz been over hundreds of years since I have smelled sweet, warm flesh roaming these halls, come and sit with my family of the damned and meet them up close and possibly, very personal!! All of you are invited, but none of you are guaranteed to walk-out.... The door to the portals of hell shal open this Friday night at 7 PM est and will remain open every Friday and Saturday night through the month of October... To find out more information or just merely try to gather up the courage and guts to try and survive these walls of torment...hmhmhmhm.... Follow us on Facebook, Myspace, or Twitter as Spook Haven Haunted House or just click this link to go to our dead-site www.spookhaven.com

runonwaterp1.gif

obviously fake but still funny as hell

runonwaterp1.gif

kinda like this lizard..

photobomb-that-guy-jeez-dude-your-such-a-dog.jpg

Is she taking a shit lol.

Looks like she already took the shit.

Saggy diaper ass.

runonwaterp1.gif

Looks like theres a flooded dock under the water.

Saggy diaper ass.

I see it now..........it looks disgusting she missed the target.

Saggy diaper ass.

I see it now..........it looks disgusting she missed the target.

fucking dog is priceless..

i need to vent: how long does it fucking take to ship a car 3 fucking states over???????? they recieved the check 2 weeks ago :suicide-santa:

i need to vent: how long does it pucking take to ship a car 3 pucking states over???????? they recieved the check 2 weeks ago :suicide-santa:

Still waiting for the evo from like 2 weeks ago?

i need to vent: how long does it pucking take to ship a car 3 pucking states over???????? they recieved the check 2 weeks ago :suicide-santa:

yep, it took awhile for the papers to fax over and get those all signed..but other than that the shipping company says they dont ship here alot. So i guess they are getting it out tomorrow and be here saturday :sleepwerd4:

i do need more patience though. :peepwall:

yep, it took awhile for the papers to fax over and get those all signed..but other than that the shipping company says they dont ship here alot. So i guess they are getting it out tomorrow and be here saturday :sleepwerd4:

Going to be well worth the wait! A neighbor has one and it is badass!

Going to be well worth the wait! A neighbor has one and it is badass!

:ohsnap: i cant wait to start working on it

Who wouldn't? You going to be taking it to the tracks too? or just daily driven?