mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Anybody play with this? If so let me know what you think about.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Kodak+-+Playsport+High-Definition+Camcorder+with+2%22+Color+LCD+Monitor/9807467.p?id=1218176550663&skuId=9807467

I am looking for something to take snorkling, but don't want to spend a lot of money on something that may not get used a lot.

No but I've used numerous Kodak's with no problems.

At that price it seems worth it to me.

J

Shit its starting to get warm again.

Nothing like shitting and sweating at once.

J

J

Thanks J

I was playing with one yesterday and it seems decent. I want to see what the video quality looks like on my tv. Currently I am converting HI8 video to dvd and the picture quality sucks!

I had a point-n-shoot kodak 4 years ago and the video was just fine. Was it real 'DVD' quality? No, but did it get the point across pretty damn well for under 200? Sure did.

J

I have had plenty of wagyu but only steak and burger formats.

If my wife finds out about wagyu briskit I'll need to get a 2nd mtg

And regrettably most of that wagyu is raised american style which means they nearly ruin a nearly perfect animal.

???

what I have purchased has always been marbled amazingly. Of course I have no clue what the ground meat looked like.

What are the benifits of a corned brisket?

Only way you are getting corned beef or pastrami :fing34:

As usual, in the old days storage was a problem and that was a solution. Damn tasty solution if you ask me.

Pastrami, to me, is one of the most perfect meats. OMGBBQsauce yummy :faints:

Had grilled pork chops last night. Somehow they were not bone dry and fucked up 7 ways from sunday.

J

My legs are actual tired from my ride today. First more than 20 miles jaunt on the new beast. Have to say I love it. Bottomed out one of the front shocks today which shocked the shit out of me and would have REALLY, REALLY hurt on my old sled. Darn thing stayed straight in the process which is amazing considering the right ski was on fine ground and the left in a HUGE hole.

Jealous

And regrettably most of that wagyu is raised american style which means they nearly ruin a nearly perfect animal.

???

what I have purchased has always been marbled amazingly. Of course I have no clue what the ground meat looked like.

I suppose they don't massage the cows and feed them beer?

7 inches of snow over night. Shoveling was fun today and going off-road tomorrow will be even more fun. By the look of things it will snow again tonight :D

Amusingly I thought about that clip when you guys started talking about Kobe beef

J

Thanks J

I was playing with one yesterday and it seems decent. I want to see what the video quality looks like on my tv. Currently I am converting HI8 video to dvd and the picture quality sucks!

I'd check National Camera for refurbs. Everything is half price usually. :)

Overalls back on, time to build another flare :D

???

Your idea of amazing and what you would call amazing in Japan are two different things.

Probably going to run out of mat with this one..

J

Thanks J

I'd check National Camera for refurbs. Everything is half price usually. :)

I will check. Thank you Sean.

suits are fitting better than ever; they're actually comfortable now :roflmao:

looks like the federal loan guarantees for Reactors 3 & 4 went through; construction is a go! :woot:

???

Your idea of amazing and what you would call amazing in Japan are two different things.

I bet!

???

I bet!

This was sold to me as "sirloin" which could easily mean NY as well and what I thought it was. This is Kobe marbling.

img00020200902242218.jpg

And yes, almost as much fat as meat...but its the melt in your mouth kind. I'd much rather have 3oz of that then 12oz of something with the same fat content. Plus fat isn't bad, sugar is. YUMMY!!