mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Verlander for MVP. With no position players standing out this year and ESPN giving him a big push, he is going to win it.

True. In your line of work no way would I expect to see someone in boots. For a guy that gets paid to build and break things, I would expect to see boots.

And then no dress clothes ;)

Never said there was anything wrong with boots, just that dress boots is an oxymoron. Of course if you go to church near where my wife is from polished work boots, a Vikings shirt, and jeans if ultra clean are considered dress clothes.

Ah, I see where the confusion is. I'm not talking about polished work boots; I only wear these particular boots with formal attire. Cheaper and more comfortable than any pair of full brogue oxfords I have come across. If I need to kick some shit, I pull out the Red Wing lace ups. ;)

I wasn't picturing polished work boots, just explaining the only ones I see.

Man, that 97t5wagon is a complete tool.

I wonder if people like that ever wake up one day and go "holy shit, what have I been doing"

He isn't smart enough to realize even

The ML is starting to become mundane and boring. :Doh:

Got a replacement in mind?

Have 2 more years on the lease...BUT I think I am going to start test driving :)

Julian, are you Kevin's bitch handling team applications, or are you getting something in return? :P

Lulz Well of course..

No matter what it is, it isn't enough. Dudes a tool.

Sean if your still looking for a legit windows 7 pro

Newegg special until 11:59PM PDT on Saturday, 9/17/2011!

117.99 free shipping.

Use promo code EMCYTZT764

Its for the 64bit version though.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116992&nm_mc=EMC-EXPRESS091711&cm_mmc=EMC-EXPRESS091711-_-EMC-091711-Index-_-index-_-32116992

Thanks, but FUUUCK the farm and no wireless.

My buddy just gave me 3 bottles of whiskey and a bottle of this skunky stuff called crown royal.

Yummy. Boat booze. And yet again I "GET" to be gone next weekend. Going to be ice on the water before i get out in the damn boat again. :Doh:

I feel old......it's too loud.

:(

Fuck, that was more than 10 years ago for me.

Mickey's Diner and Sakura on Modern Marvels...now I'm hungry...

Sakura is worth a stop, but not the flight. I haven't eaten at Mickey's since 1991.

Top Gear is getting carried away with the cheap car challenges.

So I've been craving sushi thanks to Ryan. I had it in the keys and only got cooked shrimp. I've never been able to taste a difference in the fish, I can tell major differences in texture but that's all. I did notice that the place I had it in the Keys had fantastic ginger, better than what I'm used to.

Tonight got a sampler from Laishley Crab House, reviews online say it's so-so at best. The wasabi is way more potent than most, about 10x stronger actually. Anyway, I got the sampler with the intention of trying the different fish and once again, I could tell no difference. I am not sure which fish is which, aside from tuna.

The run down. First I try the cooked nigiri. No idea what kind of meat it was, thought it was eel possibly from the looks of it but the texture wasn't anything like the eel i've had in the past. The meat was possibly smoked, flavor was fantastic on this but I can't really describe it with any detail. I can say I really enjoyed it.

Next, the shrimp, which was highly dissapointing, I think it was overcooked because it was quite tough, much tougher than anything else in the platter actually.

Moving on, the orange striped Nigiri, which had some of the best texture but I honestly could still tell no difference in taste between this and the other raw fish. Next was the tuna which was almost too loose. No idea how else to describe it but when I would chew it it reminded me of something that had been stretched and pulled apart (think tenderized meat but this hadn't been beaten).

The pure white nigiri on the left had fantastic texture as well, right up there with the orange striped and probably better if I could have gotten past the look of it. For some reason the pure white kind of turned me off. The pink to white nigiri was ok but nothing to report really. The upper right nigiri was the last one I tried and probably the least favorite but I think that's because I had already killed my apetite at that point. (i ate the maki rolls almost immediately, still my favorite form of sushi, and that tuna was much more firm than the nigiri piece).

and now for a couple pics...

IMG_3064.JPG

IMG_3063.JPG

btw the "salad" you can see was fucking nasty, the lettuce was wilted and it reminded me of bad kimchi. I've never had it before so I didn't know what to expect but the flavor was very "korean" don't know how else to describe it.

Thank you, that made my morning. Descriptions were funny. :) If you want it clarified I'd be glad to help.

<--happens to love most Japanese salad dressings, that being said there are some seriously crappy restaurants out there.

that would never work, after a few I'd forget to take the beer out of the platter before taking a drink.

Straw

Well, that sucks. Looking at another SUV? Diesel?

I am not that bored of it yet, but the itch occurs. Dont' think I'll find anything to scratch it that'll excite me though. Especially considering it now needs to tow 6500+lbs.

Why on Modern Marvels???

They were doing an episode on frying. Mickey's was shown using the flattop griddle to cook everything from hashbrowns to burgers to pancakes with lard while Sakura was shown making tempura.

UK or USA?

1_to_10.png

UK or USA?

USA, sorry I should have clarified. The cheap car challenge episodes of the UK Top Gear are my favorite ones. The USA version has been overdoing it and it's getting old IMO.

Netflix is rebranding its 12-year-old movies-by-mail service as Qwikster and adding video games to its catalog, Reed Hastings, the company's CEO, announced Sunday night. The Web-streaming portion will continue to be called Netflix, he wrote on the company's blog.

After the separation, people who subscribe to both services will have to log into two separate websites, Netflix.com and Qwikster.com, to manage their movie queues and account information, Hastings wrote. Customer reviews and ratings from Netflix will be ported to Qwikster for the launch, but after that, people will have to rate and search for movies on each site separately, he wrote.

Hooray for unnecessary brand diversification.

Highly ironic that Blockbuster's online services is better than Netflix...