mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I don't understand how shops that sell parts and small things (ie paint supply shops) how they can only be open m-f 9-5. Most people use the weekends to get supplies and do stuff.

J

Bad hrs T0P

J

My buddy just gave me 3 bottles of whiskey and a bottle of this skunky stuff called crown royal.

Feel free to send that crown my way.

J

Did he give ya any KD? It's the best.

Out with the old:

gallery_532_407_75204.jpg

In with the.....well, still sort of old, but new to my car;

gallery_532_407_29428.jpg

gallery_532_407_76049.jpg

More pics :D

I started glassing my kick panel area for a base, pulled out my huge enclosure from the back, and made a small wood case for the ms8 and 4chan amp.

I feel old......it's too loud.

:(

Sure don't hear that often, too loud :P

It was sort of funny watching the dust fall like rain from my headliner when I first turned her up.

Mind you it's been close to a decade since I've had a sub with significant output in my own vehicle.

True. In your line of work no way would I expect to see someone in boots. For a guy that gets paid to build and break things, I would expect to see boots.

And then no dress clothes ;)

Never said there was anything wrong with boots, just that dress boots is an oxymoron. Of course if you go to church near where my wife is from polished work boots, a Vikings shirt, and jeans if ultra clean are considered dress clothes.

Ah, I see where the confusion is. I'm not talking about polished work boots; I only wear these particular boots with formal attire. Cheaper and more comfortable than any pair of full brogue oxfords I have come across. If I need to kick some shit, I pull out the Red Wing lace ups. ;)

All my construction friends swear by Red Wings or Tims.

Danners are the best work boot I've ever found, double the price though.

I'll pass that on. They complain that the waterproofing wears out fairly quickly so I think they try to buy cheap since they're replacing them frequently.

300$ for the made in USA Danners, I've worn Ariats, redwings, etc and nothing compares to these for work boots on my feet.

Fuckin A. I pay 150 for my standard style 'sneaker' boots. 175 if I want steel toes. Granted mine are a desert sand color and stain easy as hell.

Makes me feel better about that.

J

Yep, I bought 2 pair for 150$ each when they had their friend and family sale, thinking about buying a pair of steel toes.

It was sort of funny watching the dust fall like rain from my headliner when I first turned her up.

Mind you it's been close to a decade since I've had a sub with significant output in my own vehicle.

What made you decide to add one now? Same reason I decided to get rid of 147db of bass for a killer front stage, something different?

Out with the old:

gallery_532_407_75204.jpg

In with the.....well, still sort of old, but new to my car;

gallery_532_407_29428.jpg

gallery_532_407_76049.jpg

Where did you find white velocity amps? Mine were black and I've never seen white ones. I thought you were running the design refs?

Did he give ya any KD? It's the best.

The rest was a very fancy Irish a bushmills and then some cheaper Irish.

What's KD?

Canadians...

If it's any consolation the only high output sub I have had in my car ever was in the SPL system, and that played only burps :P

So I can use them as a ramp when I want to work under the Jeep.

should have went John Deere with the whole car.