mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Where I'll be staying Fri/Sat

http://www.crookedlakemn.com/

No running water, no heat outside of a woodstove, and in the middle of the forest. :woot:

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Reminds me of the country house. Add no electricity and no phone network coverage but it's not in the woods :(

Looks very nice though. Almost reminds me of the movie The Great Outdoors.

The Schumachers welcome you with clean & cozy cabins. Each has a full kitchen and 24 hour electricity. All cabins are lake side or lake view. See complete details on our cabins page.

Roughing it, eh? :lol:

No running water, I'll bet 80% of the members of this forum would shudder at that thought and run away to the hills screaming.

They only don't have water because the place is jipping them out of heating and the pipes are froze up! :P

Today while I was hanging insulation at the haunt, I thought I heard someone talking. So I looked around and saw nobody. I turned the radio on hoping not to hear anything I did not want to and I smashed my finger and then it felt like something was watching me. When the owner showed up he said he felt that last night.

I think we are not alone in that building, but I do think it is rather neat if the spirits are messing with us. :ghost:

Have any of you guys been to San Antonio? I'm taking my gf in March because she likes it and my mom gets stellar deals on nice hotels through her job. I've been before but I was you, so I wanted to see if anyone else had experience.

Just melted a hole through my fingernail and the blood flew!

Hell I haven't even been to Texas, but plan on going to Huston for a trade show in 2013.

Anyone ever listen to Ini Kamoze?

Yeah, back in 93

Her comes the hot stepper!

Pics!

Have any of you guys been to San Antonio? I'm taking my gf in March because she likes it and my mom gets stellar deals on nice hotels through her job. I've been before but I was you, so I wanted to see if anyone else had experience.

River Walk is rather cool if you're looking for something touristy. The surround area is pretty cool, after we graduated BMT we had some days to go around. There are some theme parks and such around there too.

Pics!

Here you go.

2012-02-16_20-51-48_398.jpg

Smashed finger TOP!

Casa Rio, Bohanan's, La Margarita, Boudro's and Mi Tierra are must eats. Lots of great shopping at Artisan's Alley, Southtown (lots of galleries in Southtown too), Trader's Village, La Villita Market Square. Lots of touristy crap like pub crawls, tours, and the like. I would check out the Alamo, if only to look at it. There's a real nice mall right across the street from it, too.

And there is no shortage of alcohol anywhere in the city.

Where I'll be staying Fri/Sat

http://www.crookedlakemn.com/

No running water, no heat outside of a woodstove, and in the middle of the forest. :woot:

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Reminds me of the country house. Add no electricity and no phone network coverage but it's not in the woods :(

Looks very nice though. Almost reminds me of the movie The Great Outdoors.

The Schumachers welcome you with clean & cozy cabins. Each has a full kitchen and 24 hour electricity. All cabins are lake side or lake view. See complete details on our cabins page.

Roughing it' date=' eh? :lol:

[/quote']

You think I am going to cook while I am up there? Rofl. Hopefully I'll remember to take a picture of the kitchen.

These are outfitter cabins. Mostly meant for overnights for those going on canoe trips. Rather sparce in general. Getting one with 3 beds for $70 a night, lol. No running water and we will get SWEATY.

Of course. It's still Texas...

How do you burn a hole through your fingernail?

How do you burn a hole through your fingernail?

I used my soldering iron.

To relieve the pressure from being smashed.

Of course. It's still Texas...

:fing34:

To relieve the pressure from being smashed.

snips would have worked better lol jk jk lol

why'd you bump the moron's thread.

Classic line. pre-orders are going fast. Rofl, then why bump it everyday? And it isn't like you couldn't pre-order more.

Mo' douchebaggery

Classic line. pre-orders are going fast. Rofl, then why bump it everyday? And it isn't like you couldn't pre-order more.

Mo' douchebaggery

:roflmao:

Mo' douchebaggery

:roflmao:

:gheybandwgn: