mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Rode yesterday at one trail, rained, lots of traction. You could lean it, gas it, it'd stick. If you really wanted to break traction and slide, just bang on the throttle a bit more.

Rode today at a different place, no rain. Sliding everywhere. Sliding into bermed turns was a hoot, but flat - off camber turns was sketchy. Then I noticed my rear tire was so worn it had no nubs left. :lol:

You need more power. :P

I have a monster track for the trail and can still break it loose a lot. Will pull "wheelies" at 40mph without having a clutch to dump as well. Power to weight is the fun.

Oh, and I have mine setup to not pull wheelies as I like to have my skis on the ground when I need to turn. No apehanging to show off here, but modulating the front to bang the bumps you bet.

250cc two stroke is plenty of power for everything I do. Only time I'm wot is for a few straight-aways throughout the trails, maybe twenty seconds max. :)

You wouldn't want to hold my sled WOT for 20 seconds unless you had A LOT of space. That being said I peg the flipper as much as possible, well at least early in the day, later on you get a little softer on things.

Anyone actually played with this stuff? I could think of a few things it'd be useful for.

*now watch, someone will have something better and I'll feel dumb

That is just like the beads that come with fx fangs. I may have to get a jar and see for myself.

I wonder how the bungee hooks would hold up?

After seeing the teeth I was hoping you'd say that :)

Anyone actually played with this stuff? I could think of a few things it'd be useful for.

*now watch, someone will have something better and I'll feel dumb

That is just like the beads that come with fx fangs. I may have to get a jar and see for myself.

I wonder how the bungee hooks would hold up?

After seeing the teeth I was hoping you'd say that :)

If you want fangs check into these. http://scarecrowfang.com/home.php?cat=523

We use these at the haunt.

Changed my theme and now the whole forum is fucked up. sigh.gif

Edited by The enD

What the god damned shit stained fuck? Porsche is saying their Panamera can tow 4850 pounds??

Well this is awkward:

porsche-panamera-tow-2w.jpg

Sweet! Since I decided to sell my house and move I don't need a truck for the boat anymore and that means I only really need to tow the snowmobile trailer. Maybe my next car tongue.gif

Turbo?

I wish. Drove the Turbo S a few months back and am still smiling. Not sure I can even pull an S off though.

In this picture the Porsche looks huge, that trailer must be small along with the car that is on it. Or picture angle?

Both. Although I fit inside both cars, albeit its a bit difficult to see stop lights in the Lotus.

Getting out of the Lotus is probably fun, lol.

Rode yesterday at one trail, rained, lots of traction. You could lean it, gas it, it'd stick. If you really wanted to break traction and slide, just bang on the throttle a bit more.

Rode today at a different place, no rain. Sliding everywhere. Sliding into bermed turns was a hoot, but flat - off camber turns was sketchy. Then I noticed my rear tire was so worn it had no nubs left. :lol:

You need more power. :P

I have a monster track for the trail and can still break it loose a lot. Will pull "wheelies" at 40mph without having a clutch to dump as well. Power to weight is the fun.

Oh, and I have mine setup to not pull wheelies as I like to have my skis on the ground when I need to turn. No apehanging to show off here, but modulating the front to bang the bumps you bet.

250cc two stroke is plenty of power for everything I do. Only time I'm wot is for a few straight-aways throughout the trails, maybe twenty seconds max. :)

You wouldn't want to hold my sled WOT for 20 seconds unless you had A LOT of space. That being said I peg the flipper as much as possible, well at least early in the day, later on you get a little softer on things.

For me, open space is a quarter mile run. I believe I top out around 65 70, but really all the fun is acceleration, and turns.

Changed my theme and now the whole forum is fucked up. sigh.gif

Try it now.

I don't even see an option to switch skins anymore

I don't even see an option to switch skins anymore

That is because there are no new skins installed outside the default. Mark will be installing a lot of things soon, many of them features that were on the prior version, some new features we did not have before.

Dark theme anyone? sad.png

Soon as Mark gets one installed. :)

Soon as Mark gets one installed. smile.png

My Eeeyeees

Snow blindness.. haha.

www.dump.com/2011/08/18/the-best-bloopers-ever-video/

www.dump.com/2011/08/18/the-best-bloopers-ever-video/

#! Edited by Frostedflakejake

I need these to look at this new theme tongue.png

gogglexur-780906.jpg

Edited by Julian

Is it really THAT bright? I've always used the normal theme and never thought it was too bright.