mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

That's how I cook when camping, always turns out well.

Ok, so I just saw Prometheus. It was good. Sci fi is my thing so it played to my wheel house, but it was fine otherwise.

It left me wanting to know more though and that is annoying.

I assume that's a movie?

I planned to watch the trillogy tonight.... Or part of it. I'm feeling like crap and may just drink or drug myself to black out status.

Doesn't matter what your musical preferences are, that shit is fucking funny

Edited by Penguin4x4

Ugh, can I fire someone with 20 years tenure. Seriously everything he touches turns to shit. Now I get to waste at least 2 hours tomorrow that I don't fucking have to help him.

Ugh, can I fire someone with 20 years tenure. Seriously everything he touches turns to shit. Now I get to waste at least 2 hours tomorrow that I don't fucking have to help him.

Being the boss sucks sometimes.

Yep, would be better off without him too. Super obvious

I know the feeling.

Did I mention he was my boss when I started working with the company?

Did I mention he was my boss when I started working with the company?

That didn't last long though. Removed myself from that and now he works for me.

Keep changing his job trying to find something he can do and he fails miserably at everything.

No intrinsic value to him?

We put people like that on unemployment and then we all pay.

NM

lol

No intrinsic value to him?

Net negative

I loath firing people. But it feels good when you let go of someone who is bringing a team down.

It hurts, but you have to cut out tumors, and you have to fire people who don't help the cause.

Ugh, can I fire someone with 20 years tenure. Seriously everything he touches turns to shit. Now I get to waste at least 2 hours tomorrow that I don't pucking have to help him.

i deal with that shit every day. i look at it this way. if the guy really is trying his best then let it go and try again. if a guy really just doens't care then let him go. i've seen a few guys come and go with a couple decades under his belt. i don't deal with laziness, everybody should pull their weight

I loath firing people. But it feels good when you let go of someone who is bringing a team down.

It hurts, but you have to cut out tumors, and you have to fire people who don't help the cause.

i work for an extremelly well known "Big Boy Toys" company and my crew works as a team. i definatelly agree that if a person isn't helping the team then they are hurting it. if a guy isn't working as hard and as good as the rest i have to let them go. on my crew i have 22 guys compaired to another shifts 32 and we do just as good with production if not better some nights than they do. MY GUYS pucking WORK! They definatelly know how much i appreciate it though too. i do everyhting the way i would feel if i were in their shoes "whick i have been for the last 13yrs", i hate watching a guy who doesn't bust his ass.

Gimme that nut!!!!

BRB, gotta get that. hmmmm Giggty gittybuttlick.gif

never mind, she didn't go for it.