mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Sean details on this RF amp.

TOP!

I'll call you in the AM Sean. You are up earlier than I am I expect.

Not working is hell on a mans sleep schedule.

You want work? I've got extra.

Yes. I loath Kansas though. I was lost there once. Christmas eve day after a white out. I was redirected and lost 8 hours on a trip basically.

I can forgive it though with all the lack of people and places to shoot shit that is far away.

There are some good looking women here...

I will agree though, Kansas isn't the best state. Don't worry, we are getting the NBAF germ lab right here in the smack dab middle of the livestock industry. Nothing like putting 10% of the countries livestock within 200miles of where they are researching foot and mouth and all sorts of good stuff.

Then something like 65% of the livestock within 600miles, but hey, accidents never happen.

Oh, it'll bring jobs though they say, it is still something that needs to be put back on Plum Island.

If you haven't guessed, I have an opinion one way.

damni hate watching UPS and FedEx shipping updates. they suck!!!! i'm too impacient for that

Sean,

Looks like Seafood will have to wait a few more months until I am out. Even talking it over with the wife she says right now will be nothing but FAIL.

J

If I'm lucky the other Polk Audio will be here tomorrow so I can slap that in and be rid of the RF stuff for good. Well almost for good since it'll have to hit the classifieds here. Be another great budget combo for someone though. 400.4 & 300.1 although all the bassheads will scoff at such a little sub amp.

I run my sub at about -7db with my 1000W Sundown would that theoretically be about 250W?

Depends on your gain. Is it halfway up :D

Sean,

Looks like Seafood will have to wait a few more months until I am out. Even talking it over with the wife she says right now will be nothing but FAIL.

J

Better to start with something more akin to what you like. Perhaps duck. Sure beats the hell of domesticated crap flavorless chicken.

I am not amused by people who pick chicken as the only protein they eat. It's the first one I'd give up.

1) Tastes like nothing

2) Is the nastiest animal on the farm. Any meat you have to cook to 170F you shouldn't eat

3) Stupid fucking Americans have desired that we breed out all semblance of flavor and ruin the animal

4) Corporate farming promotion at it's worst

5) Did I mention it tastes like shit?

Usually the thighs though as they are the only thing that tastes like anything.

Letting the day come to me.

I only eat chicken if it's cooked in wine and broth, and wrapped with bacon. Ironically it's one of my favorite dishes. :P

I don't particularly like anything braised or boiled. Of course poaching/sous vide gets around most of those concerns.

If it's dry and bland, no bueno.

Main reason I don't like chicken 99% of the time.

I ask you over again

You only answer perhaps perhaps perhaps

if you can't make your mind up, well never get started

and I don't want to wind up being broken hearted

so if you really love me, say yes

but if you don't dear, confess-- and please dont tell me perhaps perhaps pehaps

perhaps perhaps perhaps

Sean details on this RF amp.

Punch P400-4 and 300-1

http://www.amazon.co...&hvptwo=&hvqmt=

http://www.amazon.co...rockford+p300-1

Includes bass knob, but not the cable. Pretty sure it's just a standard ethernet cable though and if I knew the wiring code could include a cable of any length since I have bulk cable and connectors.

Ok neither will do what I need, but the 4 channel might be a good one for my nephew. When you post them up let me know, Thanks.

Letting the day come to me.

That is how I roll. :)

If I'm lucky the other Polk Audio will be here tomorrow so I can slap that in and be rid of the RF stuff for good. Well almost for good since it'll have to hit the classifieds here. Be another great budget combo for someone though. 400.4 & 300.1 although all the bassheads will scoff at such a little sub amp.

I run my sub at about -7db with my 1000W Sundown would that theoretically be about 250W?

Depends on your gain. Is it halfway up biggrin.png

Naw dawg, I crank that shit yo!