mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Good morning and good night all at the same time.

I love my Galaxy S III, I'm on Verizon and I get Service 4G LTE EVERYWHERE.. Well almost everywhere.. lol

Chick-fil-a is not forcing anything on anyone. You CHOOSE to eat in their facility. You CHOOSE to go in there and listen to their music or ideal or whatever. You can CHOOSE not to go there or simply ignore it while there. It's pretty simple logic.

That is what I said. They push it on you in their restaurant, so I don't go.

And in truth they support groups who push it elsewhere and act in bad taste publicly. That isn't the point though

As I said. If I don't want to hear rap music I won't go to a rap concert, if I don want to hear about racial violence I won't go to a skin head or Klan meeting, and since every time I have been in a chickfil they pushed their beliefs on me, I won't go there.

And it's not what I would call a gentle protest. A gay fellow I know was harassed pretty badly in there. He unfortunately didn't know what it was all about before he walked in.

Oh well. Again, I'm in support that they can say anything they want. It's part of what makes US strong here. I just know outright bigotry when I see it and won't support it.

I wasn't directing my statement at you. My local stores don't have any propaganda or music or BS like that.

Galaxy3 is cool. Much more refined than my sensation.

Are you ready for the new sensation?

let's get live with the kid sensation

Back to BOOM!

You guys are making me want to go to a chickfila, not to patronize them but to laugh.

I will go to eat some nasty greasy chicken and waffle fries. So good.

If the HTC one s or x is like this thing it would be an amazing phone.

Whatever t Mobil had didn't have as big of a screen and no SD card slot or battery that you can remove.

On a side note, I have insurance on my old phone so I will be getting a brand new replacement for it. If someone in the hop wants an amazing deal on an amazing phone you guys get first dibs.

I'm going to CL it if no friends want one. Recoup some of the cost of this beast.

que?

If anyone want a cheep last gen flagship android phone, I have a new one to sell. HOP people get deals and dibs.

I know the comment wasn't to me specifically Ryan. I just don't always make as much sense as I think I do.... that gets worse when posting from the phone.

And only 8 hours sleep in 3 days.

Bah, I need Verizon. What model phone is it? The woman is on T mobile.

Sensation. Brands new everything but case. Plus a protective cover and charger. Still has factory seal on the screen.

How the hell does that work?

Shit J.

How goes it guys? Jared like I said man the door is open if you need/want it.

Me...........well wife fucked up the passenger side of my Tundra yesterday, and this morning we found our her 30 day deferment to Korea got denied. As of Monday when we left work, we were being told it was being approved. She leaves Monday for a year.

J

Wait, what? You stay behind, just like that?

How goes it guys? Jared like I said man the door is open if you need/want it.

Me...........well wife fucked up the passenger side of my Tundra yesterday, and this morning we found our her 30 day deferment to Korea got denied. As of Monday when we left work, we were being told it was being approved. She leaves Monday for a year.

J

sad.png

Are you staying in, or trying something new?

She flies to Korea early Monday morning. I will go on leave (vacation) for about 22 days starting Friday. I'll go back to NY around the 2nd or 3rd, then fly back around the 10th. Then I go back to work on the 20th for a week of classes. The following week its back to real work.

I was supposed to go with her, but since I am pending a Medical Evaluation Board (knee is messed up and they can't find anything to fix it) I have to stay here and finish it. SHOULD be done around Christmas. I'll stay here and look for work till she gets done with her year in Korea.

Plus side this means more gym time (primarily machines and cables since free weights might be seen as strain on the knee) and more time to do random shit. Down sides tho, are far more numerous and outweigh the positives.

But its not like she's deployed to bumble fuck trashcanistan with no internet or major worry of battle. Add in that its only one year and its not that bad.......Or maybe I am just lying to myself.

J

What are you looking for on that phone, or any trades on equipment?

Sitting around in my underwear drinking beer. Life isn't to bad.

Sitting around in my underwear drinking beer. Life isn't to bad.

Sounds like fun. I will be having some drinks here in a couple hours.

This Abbey Ale from Abita is pretty darn tasty.

So is frog juice and sailor. The frog juice is from senior frogs and the bartender gave me a yard for $5. Good stuff!

It is a slushy mix at senior frogs that they use in their drinks.

Sailor is the best no matter where you are!

It is neat being in 100 deg and not sweating.

Got the wife wearing MJ's now.

Been juicing for 2 days, system is getting nice and clean. ;)