mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Wanted to update my pic on here :P Have to be next year.

Haven't done situps in years. I could probably do 60 pushups, and a 13:45 if I had a wild pack of dogs chasing me. tongue.png

Gimme pedals and I will show you some speed biggrin.png

It's pretty funny in traffic at times to see peoples faces when I sprint out of an intersection. Riding in bike lanes and speeding past people with fancy-pants bikes with my 20 year old bike is also funny.

I bet. I saw that a lot in SF, but it's the norm there. People in suits and ties ripping around cars, and hoping over curbs on road bikes.

Usually on Fixies not so much road bikes although that sometimes as well. If I lived close enough to commute someplace I'd be all over it.

Yeah your right everything was fixed gear.

Looks like my shoes will be here later today, or Monday, and they were shipped through postal service! Oh and their tracking system actually tracks packages now.

dat sho am sum purty blue smoke thar

Looks like my shoes will be here later today, or Monday, and they were shipped through postal service! Oh and their tracking system actually tracks packages now.

And I forgot today is Sunday, and no one delivers on Sundays...

USPS has had tracking for a very long time. It depends what service you are using with them.

Express mail will always offer tracking information.

Even if there was no tracking info available to you on their website, all you have to do is go down to the Post Office that will deliver your package and they will print out a very detailed tracking document that is far more advanced than UPS/Fedex.

USPS has had tracking for a very long time. It depends what service you are using with them.

Express mail will always offer tracking information.

Even if there was no tracking info available to you on their website, all you have to do is go down to the Post Office that will deliver your package and they will print out a very detailed tracking document that is far more advanced than UPS/Fedex.

Yeah like I'm going to fucking do that.

In the past their tracking service has always been a complete joke. It always showed nothing until after the package was delivered. Perhaps that's because the items weren't shipped "priority."

Not to get too political but the majority of countries that had a govt. based postal service have now privatized it. :ninja:

You won't get tracking with priority mail. Express shipments offer Tracking.

I'm referring to tracking as in what you would expect when using UPS/Fedex...

Express Mail will give you this exact type of tracking info.

Most people do not use Express because it's base price is more than Priority but after factoring in extra services, domestically, Express is just a hair more.

When shipping internationally, Express or GXG is highly recommended.

I can ship something to New Zealand using GXG and it be delivered within 2-3 days guaranteed.

I haven't used GXG yet so i can't comment on it's tracking capability.

article deleted due to it's size.

For every article there is an equal and opposite article. Thank God for the intrawebz!!!

http://www.menshealt...egative-effects

Not trying to piss in your Cornflakes, but soy isn't really a risk I am willing to take, especially at my age. If it has estrogenic compounds, I'll just steer clear, personally.

So you don't eat American beef or lettuce either? I could list other things, but that's a start

Estrogen levels in beef is not like a highly concentrated protein powder. Also, the levels in the fat are more concentrated, not in the muscle mass. As a lean meat eater it is not like I injest highly concentrated soy proteins.

Lettuce? What is this lettuce you speak of?

Alright long, but fun weekend. My grandfather lives for the Steam show and I figured I would share some pics I took.

DSC00371.jpg

DSC00372.jpg

DSC00376.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

My cousin has a couple pulling tractors and this is his old one in action.

DSC00382.jpg

Those pics look great!

All our tractors are home and put away now and pap is all worn out. If you are wondering where this is,

http://www.nittanyantique.org/

Those pics look great!

Thanks Rick, not many people would guess I am a farm boy. My little secret. :)

That's cool, Neal. There is a local steam show here as well, but I have never been. I may have to go this fall.

That's cool, Neal. There is a local steam show here as well, but I have never been. I may have to go this fall.

We go every year and have been going for as long as I can remember. I love seeing my pap in all his glory and spending time with him.

Fresh apple cider and applebutter in the frige for later.

We go every year and have been going for as long as I can remember. I love seeing my pap in all his glory and spending time with him.

Fresh apple cider and applebutter in the frige for later.

I fucking LOVE fresh applebutter. We go to Guilford Mill to get ours fresh in the fall. Color me envious.