mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I might try a shake of ice cream, coconut oil, protein, and whipping cream later today. See if I keep it down alright, or if it's too much. :lol:

I also just finished purchasing parts for my new PC build. I'm pretty excited to retire my server to being a server and then have a blistering speed machine.

spec on new pc?

Give me a moment.....

OMG LOLOLOL!

• Teacher: If you have 10 chocolate cakes and someone asks for 2, how many do you have left?
  • Me: 10
  • Teacher: Okay, well what if somebody forcibly takes two of the cakes, how many would you have left then?
  • Me: 10 and a dead body.

OMG LOLOLOL!

• Teacher: If you have 10 chocolate cakes and someone asks for 2, how many do you have left?
  • Me: 10
  • Teacher: Okay, well what if somebody forcibly takes two of the cakes, how many would you have left then?
  • Me: 10 and a dead body.

haha

MCT powder is kind of..... worthless. It you want to keep ketosis but still have more fuel....

It's ok if you just want extra kcal but..... a slug of Udo's oil would do you better.... or olive, or grape seed oil etc etc

I would be using it prior to runs, and for extra kcal throughout the day.

Hmm, I'll check the cost of Udo's oil verse the mct powder.

Cost is less important than health. Udo's will actually give you better cholesterol profile. And help with all kinds of shit.

Generic MCT is just empty kcal. Just like glucose.

Another difference is MCT is ~7kcal/gram and real fat is ~9kcal

;-)

Damn that looks nice!

My roommate and I just built an i3 server. No SSD but he has like 5.5 TB's of storage.

And thanks! I went to Best Buy this morning and checked out their laptops. I really thought the Samsung and Asus devices were the nicest with Lenovo coming in 3rd. All the Toshibas were meh, and I wasn't feeling the HP's or Dells (mostly their looks)

I was surprised though that some of the laptops there had 3rd gen i5's and weren't too expensive (still out of my current range). Also, I'm starting to notice that it is likely I can get the same or slightly better 15" for the same price as a 13". However, I really prefer the 13" (no homo).

MCT powder is kind of..... worthless. It you want to keep ketosis but still have more fuel....

It's ok if you just want extra kcal but..... a slug of Udo's oil would do you better.... or olive, or grape seed oil etc etc

I would be using it prior to runs, and for extra kcal throughout the day.

Hmm, I'll check the cost of Udo's oil verse the mct powder.

Cost is less important than health. Udo's will actually give you better cholesterol profile. And help with all kinds of shit.

Generic MCT is just empty kcal. Just like glucose.

Another difference is MCT is ~7kcal/gram and real fat is ~9kcal

;-)

Im not worried about its health benefits, its not bad imo so should be fine, and yes im aware of the lower kcal per gram, still have to check cost to see what has more bang for your buck. :P

And thanks! I went to Best Buy this morning and checked out their laptops. I really thought the Samsung and Asus devices were the nicest with Lenovo coming in 3rd. All the Toshibas were meh, and I wasn't feeling the HP's or Dells (mostly their looks)

I was surprised though that some of the laptops there had 3rd gen i5's and weren't too expensive (still out of my current range). Also, I'm starting to notice that it is likely I can get the same or slightly better 15" for the same price as a 13". However, I really prefer the 13" (no homo).

Fag.

I've been looking at the asus and acer as they have tons of choices in the small price bracket of 400ish, but have yet to check eithers reliability for hardware.

i do that to any one who says no homo infront of me too.... i hate that term.

Its a bit childish.

Although im sure I do lots of other shit that people would consider childish Haha.

Damn that looks nice!

My roommate and I just built an i3 server. No SSD but he has like 5.5 TB's of storage.

my current machine will be the server, and connect to the living room TV for the wife. Then she can watch HBO go on the 52" not her laptop.

Its a bit childish.

Although im sure I do lots of other shit that people would consider childish Haha.

Like MCT oil.

LOL!

Plane is landing. Dulles here I come, rofl

I have nothing but Asus in my house, all total 4 laptops.

About 3 or 4 years ago a friend tipped me off they were going to be one of the best under their name. He works for one of the largest import/export companies in Asia.

Plane is landing. Dulles here I come, rofl

Closer!

I have nothing but Asus in my house, all total 4 laptops.

About 3 or 4 years ago a friend tipped me off they were going to be one of the best under their name. He works for one of the largest import/export companies in Asia.

Asus is amazing. From MOBO on down it's awesome.

I was bigger fan of theirs before Oscar Wu left

For what I'd be using it for, a laptop is needed. I also read that using ssd hard drives can cut back on power consumption, but that's something I still have to research to see if the extra cost is worth it.

SSD is faster and uses less power since it has no moving parts.