mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Must be a large ass lot to keep horses on!

Good luck today, someone will have to bite sooner or later.

Thanks, it wasn't when I bought it. All shitty carpet over particle board and lime green wallpaper in pretty much every room.

Oops, I always forget that the woman really helped out to.

Sean, wish you put your house up last year. From what we have read it could be another year of falling house values. :(

I would have gotten more than $100k extra last year. :(

The only good thing though is that the house we will buy should be discounted the same percentage which means falling values are better for us. In particular if it forces the fed to force lower interest rates. Some of the houses we are looking at have come down near $180k which is insane, but we are looking in the most inflated area of the state which is scary but exciting at the same time. I have friends who have turned $50k in a week near the lake, but we are looking for a more stable long term solution with a workshop/garage and dock for me, a sewing room for the woman, and a logical place to have and raise children.

I really wish we would have sold last year and rented this year. Even if I threw $1500/month away it would have been beneficial. Can't really predict that shit though.

20/20 hindsight

Like, I wish I bought 6 months ago before our prices doubled.

I must say that is even harder to swallow.

We are not selling or moving for a while until the BRAC is complete or the market recovers.

Who in their right mind would want to live beside everyone & not even have a backyard? Damn windows look right into your neighbours' windows.

I'd live in Minneapolis... I was really impressed with the city.

And I didn't take you anywhere cool. When you come down for the Wild, we can fix that ;) It is one of the few cities that I could live in myself.

Who in their right mind would want to live beside everyone & not even have a backyard? Damn windows look right into your neighbours' windows.

If you had a hot, horny woman as a neighbor I might not mind.

Amanda and I saw some awesome houses in Delaware for less then what we paid 2 years ago for this at nearly double the square footage, with a basement and two car garage and close to .5 acres. Unreal.