mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

ah, I skipped that thread. something about the Fi forum here that is the least exciting to me, nothing against Fi of course I actually "sold" a BTL earlier today even. Some dude looking at Solo boobs and a MA4k is now going BTL and 3000d.

ah, I skipped that thread. something about the Fi forum here that is the least exciting to me, nothing against Fi of course I actually "sold" a BTL earlier today even. Some dude looking at Solo boobs and a MA4k is now going BTL and 3000d.

If the XJ15 wasn't such an awesome deal & perfectly matched for what I needed, I would be using a IB optimized Fi Q.

As I said on Fi, no problems with the company or products. Just isn't my cup of tea outside the Q, which I haven't heard so I can't really comment on. I am sure that it would do what I need more than comfortably though. We shall see what the new hunk of heavy metal shall receive.

I'd like a local meet just to play with one. I am sure there are a few in MN, or at least I would hope so.

The problem is that people can be so obviously wrong and will always believe it regardless of fact or proof presented to them.

Sometimes it is hard to present that to them without pissing them off greatly as well. I don't really like it when people rip on the forum when we are doing just that, but I do understand it may be a bit hard for them to swallow.

Shit, Adrian I am an ass. Your box is sitting at the house. I will send it tonight or tomorrow if I can't go back until it is too late. In the rush to leave for the showing I knew I forgot something. :Doh:

Backup download still only at 74%.

Approaching 2130 local time over there Adrian?

2230 :(

chit, Adrian I am an ass. Your box is sitting at the house. I will send it tonight or tomorrow if I can't go back until it is too late. In the rush to leave for the showing I knew I forgot something. :Doh:

no worries. it's not your product and it's your time. so take your time.

it's actualy 2300 now :lol:

only trouble is i have to get up at six. damn government and their health checks.

at least it's free :D

At work everything is in GMT... keeps things straight when communicating across the country.

actually..that reminds me, a guy on the fiero boards wanted to switch his 3800 n/a over to carbs, everyone tried to tell him forget it, too much of a PITA to bother with, especially since there is so much backing for the fuel injection setup.

he schooled everyone and let them know carbs were the chit, just so you know, the buick grand national's 3.8L, a motor that was quite great we all know, was awesome and had a carburetor and was turbocharged. Why not go with carbs on the 3800 if the 3.8L turbo had carbs????

durrrrr

why the hell do people always want to do stuff the hard way?

wait, he didn't realize GN's are injected?

and Buick 3.8's are totally different from Chevy 3.8's IIRC, 60* vs 90*

Do some more research. Not all the turbo Buick 3.8s were injected.

no DST here ftw

Dracula Standard Time?