mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Ranking has stayed the same for a few days.

If you posted as much as me it would have to get better :D

Need to get a few more ICONs out there.

I'd just like to hear one.

In a perfect world I'd like to run one just based on the amount of time I spend on the site, but I don't really need any subs right now. :(

I wanted to get a few out to the SSA VIP's. We might have a 12 that can be demo'ed, but not sure yet.

i was talking to someone here about sub upgrades and he told me about the icon. i was surprised.

another guy here just bought a q 12 and is waiting for it.

Since you are posting sun pics on the water, I shot this in Mexico at 5:30am on my way out to chase sailfish.

mexicosunriseix8.jpg

In a perfect world I'd like to run one just based on the amount of time I spend on the site, but I don't really need any subs right now. :(

I wanted to get a few out to the SSA VIP's. We might have a 12 that can be demo'ed, but not sure yet.

and once you guys torture the shiznit out of it, ship it my way :D

I'd prefer it to happen after I move, I would actually build some non-Sean style ported thingee to put it in as well then.

Man am I normally spoiled, using the Blackberry as a modem isn't entirely all that much fun. Uploading that pic took a bit.

Need a Matt TF attack!!!. :drink40:

I have always had fun in Ottawa, seems to be a get down and have fun sort of place.

I actually prefer the guerrilla posting. Ever since Ramos & I bantered for a week non-stop I haven't really TF'd too much, but post whoring you bet.

Testing on the proto I have here will have to wait until the beginning of Oct :(

That is a shame, in the mean time, send it to me. ;)

I actually prefer the guerrilla posting. Ever since Ramos & I bantered for a week non-stop I haven't really TF'd too much, but post whoring you bet.

Very true, normal open discussion has more benefit to the site.

Hopefully the other one will be here shortly. :D

So what I am saying is, the more you post in the hop the more I will by default :D

Freaking spastic ass dog. SOB pulled my router off the table by the cord, and broke my damn 1/4" straight cut bit . :madsign: Damn time to go to harbor freight . :(

Or we could organize a group TF somenight. See if we can whack out the difference in one sitting, pass the crap-thread, and get ahead. :) With 10 of us going it shouldn't take all that long.

So what I am saying is, the more you post in the hop the more I will by default :D

:werd_msword:

I was at the career fair today, talked with couple people nothing really interested me. I talked with Lear Jet for a little while, I asked them about custom audio for their cabins, I figured that since people are paying over 10 million for a plane that is tailored to their wants they would have a special audio setup... The dude looked at me like I was a fricking idiot. I was just wandering around and talked a little bit to Altec, I think I might have gotten myself an interview with them, they seemed excited to talk to me and got my resume and contact info and everything. I don't even want a job with them, oh well.

I was at the career fair today, talked with couple people nothing really interested me. I talked with Lear Jet for a little while, I asked them about custom audio for their cabins, I figured that since people are paying over 10 million for a plane that is tailored to their wants they would have a special audio setup... The dude looked at me like I was a fricking idiot. I was just wandering around and talked a little bit to Altec, I think I might have gotten myself an interview with them, they seemed excited to talk to me and got my resume and contact info and everything. I don't even want a job with them, oh well.

Partly because Bombardier in Wichita doesn't spec the audio, that comes from the Canadiennes

They do a shit ton of acoustic testing though. I need to get my lazy ass in there and straighten them out again.