mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

At work everything is in GMT... keeps things straight when communicating across the country.

using gmt when talking online would be uber cool.

At work everything is in GMT... keeps things straight when communicating across the country.

using gmt when talking online would be uber cool.

easier for you!

currently 2011Z

no DST here ftw

Dracula Standard Time?

stop making me laugh...i'll wake up dad :lol:

no DST here ftw

Dracula Standard Time?

stop making me laugh...i'll wake up dad :lol:

Sorry between you and playing a little castlevania I could not help myself. ;)

A picture I shot this past staturday at the wedding.

26016234645.jpg

seing the sun every god dmaned day depresses me lol. i want a change in weather once a week!!

Not for me, I despise cold weather with a passion. It is already starting to become chilly here.

SAME!

You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Donovan McNabb is a dumbfuck. I'm sick of people bringing up skin color for every fucking problem they have.

seing the sun every god dmaned day depresses me lol. i want a change in weather once a week!!

Not for me, I despise cold weather with a passion. It is already starting to become chilly here.

SAME!

I think the coast of California, a little south of San Fran would be perfect for me. :)

You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!! Donovan McNabb is a dumbfuck. I'm sick of people bringing up skin color for every fucking problem they have.

Jason Campbell is african american. He beat the Eggels (yes I spelled it that way on purpose) last night.

SAME!

i will third that.

it's raining. which means work on the garage will come to a halt and the car will get attention again :D

A picture I shot this past staturday at the wedding.

26016234645.jpg

WOW

I might actually head back down to MN for New Years.... have to talk to a friend first. Why? Cuz my Oilers are playing the Wild then.

chit, Adrian I am an ass. Your box is sitting at the house. I will send it tonight or tomorrow if I can't go back until it is too late. In the rush to leave for the showing I knew I forgot something. :Doh:

no worries. it's not your product and it's your time. so take your time.

Just frustrating to me since I had it sitting out to grab in the garage on the way out and left it. I have a sales call tomorrow so it will go out then. :(

Ranking has stayed the same for a few days.

Need to get a few more ICONs out there.

I might actually head back down to MN for New Years.... have to talk to a friend first. Why? Cuz my Oilers are playing the Wild then.

I cannot be held accountable for anything that happens on or around New Years :D

Need to get a few more ICONs out there.

I'd just like to hear one.

In a perfect world I'd like to run one just based on the amount of time I spend on the site, but I don't really need any subs right now. :(

Tell that to your W :D

You think she doesn't already know? I will say one thing though, that is one night that she won't let me go out alone. Not because she doesn't trust me, but for some reason kissing me as the new year rolls in is really important to her. Women, I tell ya.