mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Good god I wish I was allowed to bring a camera to work . These damn hillbilles are retarded . Guy found a timber rattler in the warehouse curled up in a box. Not gigantic or anything , probably about 4 foot long or so. But instead of killing it , this dumb ass decided to put it around his neck and parade through the warehouse ............................... the ambulance is in route right now :(

Freakin TN people . I thought it couldn't get much more hillbilly than Roanoke. Mama was wrong again :)

Good god I wish I was allowed to bring a camera to work . These damn hillbilles are retarded . Guy found a timber rattler in the warehouse curled up in a box. Not gigantic or anything , probably about 4 foot long or so. But instead of killing it , this dumb ass decided to put it around his neck and parade through the warehouse ............................... the ambulance is in route right now :(

Sounds like a Larry the Cable Guy story.

The ihop has seemed slow as of late...

Need to make some lunch.

Microwave suprise?

Chicken sandwitches?

Not much in left overs :(

Go go adsense. :P

thats awesome lmao

i'm really starting to lose faith in this world

What's up dude?

no personal problems or anything like that. I just look around me sometimes and really wonder WTF are these people thinking?

i disagree. he wanted to show the people what they were doing to him, i guarantee that image won't leave them for quite some time. Definitely wouldn't label him a coward....maybe suicidal.

on a barely related note...i really feel that we're not watching the great hand of the totaltarian govt. slip around our necks. It may take a while but i guarantee within a century there is going to be a very large revolt in this country.

All people who perform suicide are cowards.

If he couldn't afford what he did, perhaps he shouldn't have done it? Nope, instead, he decides to off himself.

Very sleepy.

Brain dead

Ok, well what is everyone planning for the weekend?

We are taking Arthur with the rest of Amanda's family to Hershey Park tomorrow.

'm planning to look and stare at Daves Toyota Camry that he bought. Try and come up with an install idea :)

It is Thanksgiving here this weekend. Going to the farm... supposed to shingle the house, but now it looks like rain & very cold, so that might not happen. Either way, I'm sure my parents will find other stuff for me to do.

That does not sound like fun.

I need to shave, but think I am going to let the beard do it to it while I work from home. Have not been able to do so since undergrad.

saturday : move more dirt and then go clubbing with some friends.

sunday : troubleshoot a system and maybe go to the track for some laps if the weather is nice.