mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

did you remember to subtract the density of unubuntium ?

:Doh:

.1% on transformers !! :woot:

i think this is how you get the movie working :

you have to extract all the rar splits, rar + those from r00 to r47 (obvious) to a folder... once you have the two (2) AVI's use a tool to convert them to DVD. I suggest u use a DVD for each of them... so not to lose more quality since they already are DVD Rips, and have lost some quality in the conversion process
i believe once you have the avi files, you can play those and skip the dvd creation part :D

Crap, I dont have dvd's or a dvd burner. :( Was hoping just to pass it through WMP or realplayer etc. :(

i didn't download it, but from what i've read, there are 2 avi files archived. so there's no need for dvd's. i believe you just need to extract and then you can play them.

you have to extract all the rar splits, rar + those from r00 to r47 (obvious) to a folder... once you have the two (2) AVI's use a tool to convert them to DVD. I suggest u use a DVD for each of them... so not to lose more quality since they already are DVD Rips, and have lost some quality in the conversion process
i believe once you have the avi files, you can play those and skip the dvd creation part :D

Crap, I dont have dvd's or a dvd burner. :( Was hoping just to pass it through WMP or realplayer etc. :(

i didn't download it, but from what i've read, there are 2 avi files archived. so there's no need for dvd's. i believe you just need to extract and then you can play them.

:drink40:

1.3% transformers

45% music!!

This is fun, I have not downloaded a bunch of stuff in years, really. I have deleted almost all the movies on here.

Arthur is cracking me up. Going through my file cabinets.

1.5%

Party at my place tomorrow, all ya'll are invited... :)

15+hrs left on my download of Transformers....

1.7%

dammit, another party i'm missing out on just because i don't have a haircut :madsign:

15+hrs left on my download of Transformers....

50 for me, and I am on the fastest cable available. :(

its picking up speed, down to 47hours...

:drink40:

1.3% transformers

45% music!!

This is fun, I have not downloaded a bunch of stuff in years, really. I have deleted almost all the movies on here.

i mostly upload stuff i have.

While thinking about places to eat here in town, I've yet to find a place that is truly good food, everything is rather ordinary, just alright food.

44 hours...

gah...didn't have time to measure the brake disks in the dub. i need to order some new ones bad !

i'm getting nasty vibrations when braking between 30 and 50 mph.

We're getting a keg of the local brewery's Red Ale, good stuff. :)

and with this i end the day.

cheers

While thinking about places to eat here in town, I've yet to find a place that is truly good food, everything is rather ordinary, just alright food.

Microwave surpise?

and with this i end the day.

cheers

Good night, have a good weekend.

Theres a decent place to get burgers from like 9-11 at night, then when you walk in they make them fresh and you don't really have to wait to long, the mexican food places kinda suck, average BBQ, nothing special about any of the food in this town that I've found. There is one chinese place that isn't to bad, needless to say no one there speaks good english. :)

Good god I wish I was allowed to bring a camera to work . These damn hillbilles are retarded . Guy found a timber rattler in the warehouse curled up in a box. Not gigantic or anything , probably about 4 foot long or so. But instead of killing it , this dumb ass decided to put it around his neck and parade through the warehouse ............................... the ambulance is in route right now :(

I wish you had a camera as well, that is natural selection for you. Dumb arses probably can't remember 911 either.

The ihop has seemed slow as of late...

tends to happen when the daily whore works away from the office, at least it is easy for me to catch up when I am not here.

on a barely related note...i really feel that we're not watching the great hand of the totaltarian govt. slip around our necks. It may take a while but i guarantee within a century there is going to be a very large revolt in this country.

You are young. It sure seems like that but as you age with the country it will surely increase your disdain for many things, but you will realize that there will always be enough stupid little changes to keep enough of the big dumb population happy.

'm planning to look and stare at Daves Toyota Camry that he bought. Try and come up with an install idea :)

Camry > Civic at least. Helped my less than financially secure friend buy a 2000 XLE with 65k on it today.