mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Maybe the two big yards outside of C'burg might have something like that, I know the place where I go to get Econoline parts doesn't have anything remotely near a Volvo...

No shit. WTF man? It was down for a LONG time. The video server must not be the same as the forum server huh?

No shit. WTF man? It was down for a LONG time. The video server must not be the same as the forum server huh?

so I went to walmart and loaded up on healthy foods. I don't plan on jumping into the gym just yet but atleast I can start changing my eating habits. I did a lot of research via my old mens health books and nutrition stickies from bodybuilding.com

Hopefully the nutrition change alone will show some results.

So yea, to top the weekend off....

Me and my room mate were going to Gambinos pizza to get some food, at a stop sign by the local wal-mart and some dude in a Ford F-150 rear ends me. He was actually going fairly fast for where we were at, pushed me forward a couple feet. I get out, not a dent on the bumper of my truck, put a decent sized dent in his front bumper. He didn't hurt my truck or us so we didn't want to deal with an accident report or anything, he didn't want to either, so we talked for a little bit and went on our separate ways.

Whiplash man whiplash.

And BTW I gotta say this has been THE chittiest past 5 weeks on record in a LONG ASS TIME!!!!!!!!!

God what I wouldn't give to be fudgeed up right now.

J

what's wrong dude?

Ryan glad to hear your truck didn't get damaged but I would have stayed in my car yelling and screaming saying I think my neck broke. hahahahaha. Just kidding I wouldn't really do that ;)

SOMEONE WAS PASSED OUT ON OUR COUCH AND pucking PISSED ON OUR GOD DAMN FLOOR.

Partied at my buddies place a few weeks ago and his roommates Girl Friend woke up, some how fit herself on the shelf of the entertainment center and pissed on the Digital Cable box.

SOMEONE WAS PASSED OUT ON OUR COUCH AND pucking PISSED ON OUR GOD DAMN FLOOR.

Partied at my buddies place a few weeks ago and his roommates Girl Friend woke up, some how fit herself on the shelf of the entertainment center and pissed on the Digital Cable box.

what in the fudge? That's actually kind of impressive, how does one do this? lol

Ummm lets see here

Lost my woman beacuse of her inability to seperate herself from her past

Got demoted (110% MY fault)

Am being transfered to ANOTHER section where i gotta travel 45 mins each way and they have no gym, px (store) or ANYTHING at all

I am stuck here past the new year now

No change in my grandmother's health

I have been feeling alot of evening pains in my lower absomin (nothing huge)

Lastly, I know I am going back to the states to NO-ONE

So yea chitty past 5 weeks. But I'm alive, not being motared or shot at so its not ALL bad, but damn

Ummm lets see here

Lost my woman beacuse of her inability to seperate herself from her past

Got demoted (110% MY fault)

Am being transfered to ANOTHER section where i gotta travel 45 mins each way and they have no gym, px (store) or ANYTHING at all

I am stuck here past the new year now

No change in my grandmother's health

I have been feeling alot of evening pains in my lower absomin (nothing huge)

Lastly, I know I am going back to the states to NO-ONE

So yea chitty past 5 weeks. But I'm alive, not being motared or shot at so its not ALL bad, but damn

damn dude, I am really sorry to hear that. Here I thought it had bad this past month but you've got me beat by a long shot. We are here for you though bro, what the hop buddies are for!!! :drink40:fing05.gif

You can come crash at my place when you come to the states.

a lady friend wants to come over tonight and have me cook dinner and us watch a movie. Any suggestions on what to cook? I can cook, just give me the ideas and or ingredients and I can do the rest. I believe without a shadow of a doubt, that I can cook very well. One of the better things my dad taught me ;D

seeing as how its October

Stuffed Shells

Lasana (spelling??)

Fetuccini Alfredo

HOMEADE Pizza

Fish

Stuffed Chicken Breasts

Stir Fry

Wine is good with ALL of these.

And thanks man.......I'll see how everything turns out in the coming mths

J

jordan, feel free to stop by here, we have a couch, and tons of beer/college chicks.

Indeed. Same here.

If you stop by, we'll get to much beer and see if we can find any chicks.

Ramos...

Do you know any junkyards in the 'noke that might have newer vehicles?

I'm looking for a whole door off an '01 Volvo V70...and maybe a pair of headlight assemblies.

I don't know , not many volvos in hillbillyville, I will check around and see :)

jordan, feel free to stop by here, we have a couch, and tons of beer/college chicks.

We are always working on somebody's car as well . We could always use extra hands :)

TRUST me guys a meet may be going on once I come home.

I am gonna need it.

J

yay top

THink I got an idea where the camry is headed , seems Dave is onboard. Gonna need the you and the batcave here before to long Jim. Gonna have to make and mdf run. :)

Gonna IB the Brahma :)

Anyone who wants free bud light, come over and finish the keg off. :)