mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I have always been of the thinking , that if it doesn't involve me . I could care less . :)

me too, i'm sure it's kind of weird for him, but it's not like we're all married and she's getting tossed from bedroom to bedroom.

Aight Mr. Denim , stop talking to Dave on the phone and making more work for me :(

i'm getting frustrated by the whole dating thing again :(

can't i get a straight forward answer ? i'm tired of the "i don't know when we can meet". guess it's time to say f'it.

Alright, next person who posts another damn picture of the world's most worthless creatures, or CATS for those who don't know, will be getting a 3 day ban.

SO I'm in a dilemma here. Do I continue with my build in the Cobra or stop? I plan on getting a new 135i next year and the stereo won't drive the value up, so I'm beginning to think it's a pointless venture now.

http://www.motortrend.com/future/future_ve...08_bmw_1_series

hold the stereo for the 135i ?

the cobra sounds nice enough not to need a system :lol:

EDIT : at least from the video you posted ;)

hold the stereo for the 135i ?

the cobra sounds nice enough not to need a system :lol:

Yeah, it's kinda pointless to even have a setero in it, but I need my tunes.

well, if you deadened it and have a front stage, there's nothing much left to do. when you sell it, just remove the amps and speakers and tell the future owner he can install a system easily.

Actually for some dumb reason, it is probably better not to even bring it up with the future owner. Just let them think it is stock, unless of course you find out that arbitrarily an enthusiast is looking at her.

Alright, next person who posts another damn picture of the world's most worthless creatures, or CATS for those who don't know, will be getting a 3 day ban.

lmfao

lmfao

lol sorry had to do it

128344433708281250idkmybffjil.jpg

I have some crap Daewoo instead :(

excellent lol

Nothing worse than Korean GM...only I realized I have a shit Kia not Daewoo, but wtf is the difference anyway. Kia is probably better since the big brother GM isn't involved.

Having the TT 3.0L in a little teeny car would be fun :D

i'm losing my GOD DAMN MIND

so before i left to drop off the gun i had a coke in a blue freezy cup (has water in the cup, you freeze it ..you all get the idea). Well I rarely drink soda anyway so i obviously didn't finish it, just reached back, took a swig, thinking it's been about 1hr, should still be a little below room temperature.

it was LAST NIGHT that i opened that cola....and it is now thoroughly disgusting.

i've been reading up on these chip amps, with their tiny size there's a real good chance they may find their way into the fiero.

A near party shows up and I have to leave, interviewing someone tonight over dinner. Hopefully it won't take too long so I can watch some of the game.

Run Marion, run.

i have to say if you tight on space the d300hc is so small. i can't believe so much power comes form it. it's like a half or close to t third the size of my na6000d

so I went to walmart and loaded up on healthy foods. I don't plan on jumping into the gym just yet but atleast I can start changing my eating habits. I did a lot of research via my old mens health books and nutrition stickies from bodybuilding.com

Hopefully the nutrition change alone will show some results.

Hell yeah - but cutting out and/or replacing certain foods/'food products' you should notice some changes. If you do not notice now, you will still thank yourself later for making the changes. Ensure that you still have some fat in your diet ... your body does need it.

Even a "starving college student" can make wise choices and actually save money in the long run just by changing their eating habits and by cutting their hair and shaving

Got teh hair cut today :) , but had 3 pieces of pizza and a corndog for dinner

image007.jpg

Ban me and you shall feel the wrath!