mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

The only things I want to do is do audio and custom wood and metal fabrication.

Sounds like a hobby unless you go to work for JBL, Harman etc..

My family is basically all engineers, its basically what I've always assumed I'd go to school for. It seems like a logical choice, I can do math, good at designing/layouts/most things mechanical/custom fabrication can get chit done, come up with original ideas, don't want to do anything that doesn't involve building or designing anything. I'm good at shooting, fixing things, building things, and custom fabrication... International style pistol, theres no way to make a living doing that, even winning a gold medal only gets 25 grand which is nothing close to what one puts in. I don't like fixing other peoples fudge ups to much, so that leaves building, designing, and custom fabrication.

Just have to work for a company that designs and builds something. Perhaps put a focus on medical applications as the medical device market may be the only industry that is still running crazy strong in the US.

you can still do that after school, try looking into being an acoustical engineer :)

i couldn't figure out what i wanted to do either, which is why i dropped put after two years. now i'm a chef. kind of weird how that works out

Vibration is more exciting than acoustics. In acoustics you "get" to measure Sound Power all day, where typically the troubleshooting and fun comes in the Vibe world. Related they are, but OSHA drives acoustic response and Vibe drives building a quieter, better sounding product.

This game is nuts. Gotta love the last second Shannahan ice. Can he do it twice??

Thank god for the rookie kicker :D I think Romo just threw another interception :(

That was a crazy ending, that is for sure.

Mod team / Teach team, if the site goes down for any period of time and I am not around, please call me ASAP and I will get to it.

On this day in 1992, a meteorite estimated at 13-kilograms landed in a driveway in Peekskill, New York, destroying a 1980 Chevrolet Malibu. In 1936, generators at Boulder Dam (later renamed Hoover Dam) began transmitting electricity from the Colorado River 266 miles to Los Angeles, California. In 1888, the Washington Monument officially opened to the general public. In 1776, Father Francisco Palou founded Mission San Francisco de Asis in what is now San Francisco, California. In 1604, Supernova 1604--the most recent supernova to be observed in the Milky Way--was seen for the first time. And in 1000, Leif Ericson became the first known European to walk in North America. Happy Birthday Annika S

Ryan, I will be berry berry jealous if you get the 135i. I love the look of that car, already love the motor, and going with less weight and shorter drive line = very sharp and quick car.

Sir Ramos, you think mr. Jamie has time to sign jerseys?

Guess we are gonna get down and dirty this weekend and start framing up a trunk :)

Oh, sorry I was talking with Dave. He was giving me the inside scoop of the system plan.

God I hope my mig welder still works . I haven't used the bastage in years. If not we may have to make a trip to covington to the home of the oompha loompha's :)

Morning Mr. Denim :)

Good morning sir.

Guess we are gonna get down and dirty this weekend and start framing up a trunk :)

wewt

As long as I can drag you away from that for a few minutes and have some Jedi router action...

:)

I'm sure we can manage to cut some holes :)

And flush the sides up :)

Sailing away on the Vag-tastic Voyage.

Pootie tang?

Pootie tang?

Wa Da Tah, my brotha, Wa Da Tah.

Such a horrible movie but Louis CK is still the man.

Pootie tang?

One of his HBO specials, was just priceless. Shame his show never took off.

uhm, if dave has a 220 outlet i can bring up a stick welder, i'm supposed to bring it up for the roomies anyway.

Pootie tang?

One of his HBO specials, was just priceless. Shame his show never took off.

There is talk it might be coming back but not on HBO. Although I don't know how you could do the same show on another network because he's just too "real" for most networks.

uhm, if dave has a 220 outlet i can bring up a stick welder, i'm supposed to bring it up for the roomies anyway.

You know I didn't even think about that , my mig welder is 220 as well :(