mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Mod team / Teach team, if the site goes down for any period of time and I am not around, please call me ASAP and I will get to it.

Shit, can you re-PM where I should call you. For some reason my dumb ass deleted it without putting you in the crackberry.

Sailing away on the Vag-tastic Voyage.

Pootie tang?

Wa Da Tah, my brotha, Wa Da Tah.

Such a horrible movie but Louis CK is still the man.

I actually enjoyed the movie, multiple times no less. but of course maybe that comes with being low-down & dirty

Sailing away on the Vag-tastic Voyage.

Pootie tang?

Wa Da Tah, my brotha, Wa Da Tah.

Such a horrible movie but Louis CK is still the man.

I actually enjoyed the movie, multiple times no less. but of course maybe that comes with being low-down & dirty

Oh, I have watched the movie 4 or 5 times now. It really rides a fine line between so dumb it's awesome and so dumb it's just awful. But I can't say I'm surprised it didn't get a lot of mainstream approval.

Not surprised about that either, but I gotta say I appreciated both Pootie Tang and I'm Gonna Git You Sucka. They sort of fill the same spot in my book.

Dave's gotta have a 220 somewhere...

Now 480 3-phase might be a little harder to come by... :)

realizing the exam you thought was on thursday is actually in two weeks = excellent

realizing you missed the last two classes because you were off a week in the schedule, and have no idea what half the test is going to be on = not so good

thank god for PDF's

oh well, back to teh apartment, might actually be productive for a couple hours...

Ramos is everywhere . :D I'm trying to hunt down a small inexpensive linear actuator. I know inexpensive and linear actuator don't belong in the same sentence. :)

Found one here at work that the maintenance man said I could have . Guess I left out the small part when I was talking to him. The one he is talking about is 7 foot long with a 85" stroke and weighs in around 400 pounds. :)

Dave's gotta have a 220 somewhere...

Now 480 3-phase might be a little harder to come by... :)

We've 480 3-phase... :)

Instant open garage door?

I don't know about the instant part . But it would probably open a wall just as easy as the door :)

Quick, instant what's the difference. Faster than the chain drives.

Yeah it might be a little faster than chain drive. :)

Total $778,002,169.04

Balance Due $2,142,236.65

damn that's a lot of money . I need to ask for a raise :(

Ramos is everywhere . :D I'm trying to hunt down a small inexpensive linear actuator. I know inexpensive and linear actuator don't belong in the same sentence. :)

I am working on designing one, but it will be very small and very pricey.

I have worked on measuring a few as well, but with motion in the sub-nm range they might even be more useless than the one Aaron's working on.

Well, I got a return phone call from the insurance agent today. I don't think I can swing the $260/month with a baby coming. It's always the insurance that kills ya. Effin BS. On another note, if I get a new Mustang from the local dealer, they'll give me free tires for life, free batteries for life, free paintless dent removal, free windshield replacement for life, free towing for life, and free oil/tranny/rear end lubes for 6 years/72K. The free tires deal almost makes it worth buying one. I'd be getting new tires every week.

Well, I got a return phone call from the insurance agent today. I don't think I can swing the $260/month with a baby coming. It's always the insurance that kills ya. Effin BS. On another note, if I get a new Mustang from the local dealer, they'll give me free tires for life, free batteries for life, free paintless dent removal, free windshield replacement for life, free towing for life, and free oil/tranny/rear end lubes for 6 years/72K. The free tires deal almost makes it worth buying one. I'd be getting new tires every week.

They would probably make you "have" to wear them down to 2/32 before replacing...oh noes.

$260/mo is robbery to say the least, my M has extra coverage and is still only $780 a year.

That is a hell of a deal. Seems strange that the 135i would be more then a V8 muscle car.

I have worked on measuring a few as well, but with motion in the sub-nm range they might even be more useless than the one Aaron's working on.

Believe me, this, if I get it done and working, will serve very few needs.