mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

jordan, feel free to stop by here, we have a couch, and tons of beer/college chicks.

We are always working on somebody's car as well . We could always use extra hands :)

mmhmm, fresh meat

This week's going to be bad, I have no motivation to study for either Wednesday's or Thursday's exams...have to go back today though, if I stay here Tuesday I'll get absolutely nothing done.

Thanks Matt and Ramos.

Like I said ALOT will depend on how these next few weeks play out. Mainly if I can get a 'switch' to this stateside base I want or not. If do............Yea be expecting to see me semi-often.

J

So my "intelligent" employee decided to not switch back my mini-van (which I lease for my office in Ann Arbor) and instead left it at the airport and his car at the office. All of this would be fine and dandy, except I took a cab to the office expecting my car to be here. He said he thought I would rent a car. I "own" a car here, why the eff would I rent one? I didn't even know what to say, but you can imagine happy I am not.

aww im sry m5

just punch him in his juguler

that should solve things lol

I could just dock his pay for the rental, but I am not that mean. It would teach him a lesson though, in that case shit I should at least rent a Viper or something fun.

I could just dock his pay for the rental, but I am not that mean. It would teach him a lesson though, in that case chit I should at least rent a Viper or something fun.

I would def rent a viper or a Porsche even fing05.giffing05.giffing05.gif

it's rained off an on the past 4-5 days. I got soaked by the rain today walking to class. Me = :(

I have some crap Daewoo instead :(

ouch :( :( :( :( :( :(

I could just dock his pay for the rental, but I am not that mean. It would teach him a lesson though, in that case chit I should at least rent a Viper or something fun.

I would def rent a viper or a Porsche even fing05.giffing05.giffing05.gif

i like your thinking

Time to go play some Guitar Hero II, hop isn't moving fast enough :P

booo :(

now one of the roomies is turning into a whiny bitch. I am way too busy to deal with this.

i kind of see his point, but he's going about it allllll wrong.

other roommate, we'll call him pimp, is sleeping with this girl that used to date one of their friends (used to...it's very very very done, guy isn't even in this state anymore)

whiny roommate is getting pissy because he has to see her, and doesn't feel comfortable.

the kicker? the guy she used to date is the guy that used to have my room, all kinds of drama, but whiny roommate needs to mind his own business and let pimp fudge whoever he wants.

w00t just got a call from the guy that's going to work on my 1911....gotta drive 30min to go drop off the gun.

we'll talk about prices there to see what i can afford to have done...it'll be at least...

trigger job (shooting for ~3.5lb pull with no creep)

lower and flare the ejection port

tighten everything up for accuracy.

maybe more depending on how much all that runs me, i'd love to get him to install a beavertail safety for not a fortune.

5 people and just me postin....and now i'm gone

Sounds like whiny room mate is jealous that he didn't get in on the action before pimp room mate did. :)

why roommates real problem......

he's engaged

my fiberglass finally cured :woot:

i added some to the inside of the center console in an attempt to stregthen it