mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

mmmmm IB

the camry should be small enough to just use 1/4 sheets.

Not with what we got planned ;)

so I went to walmart and loaded up on healthy foods. I don't plan on jumping into the gym just yet but atleast I can start changing my eating habits. I did a lot of research via my old mens health books and nutrition stickies from bodybuilding.com

Hopefully the nutrition change alone will show some results.

Hell yeah - but cutting out and/or replacing certain foods/'food products' you should notice some changes. If you do not notice now, you will still thank yourself later for making the changes. Ensure that you still have some fat in your diet ... your body does need it.

Even a "starving college student" can make wise choices and actually save money in the long run just by changing their eating habits and by cutting their hair and shaving

and by cutting their hair and shaving

LOL

fing05.gif

so I went to walmart and loaded up on healthy foods. I don't plan on jumping into the gym just yet but atleast I can start changing my eating habits. I did a lot of research via my old mens health books and nutrition stickies from bodybuilding.com

Hopefully the nutrition change alone will show some results.

Hell yeah - but cutting out and/or replacing certain foods/'food products' you should notice some changes. If you do not notice now, you will still thank yourself later for making the changes. Ensure that you still have some fat in your diet ... your body does need it.

Even a "starving college student" can make wise choices and actually save money in the long run just by changing their eating habits and by cutting their hair and shaving

heeeeyyyyyyyy, I shaved most of my beard off a couple months ago

ugh, I have to teach myself DiffyQs tonight

I've got a test tomorrow that we need to know them for, but my DiffyQ's prof was the worst teacher I've had to date

at least it's just the easy kind of 'em

Brought up Yahoo! to search for something but by the time it loaded and I went to type something I completely forgot what I wanted to look up. Unbelievable.

Brought up Yahoo! to search for something but by the time it loaded and I went to type something I completely forgot what I wanted to look up. Unbelievable.

uhhh.... how old are you Steve?

you know what general solution, I don't like you, you can take your particular solution shove it right up your re^rt

I need to learn how to relax or I may run into some problems pretty quick.

I can't do this dog shit muscle relaxation or yoga stuff. The gym used to be relaxing, now it is work.

I finally have been able to take one day off from entering the gym. But I still do some minor exercises at home on that day just for something to do.

Thx steve, I'll let you guys know how things have changed in about 3-4 weeks. Even if I don't lose weight it's better for more in the long run. You know, as I get older ;) .

ryan I'll make a trip up your way sometime and help you finish off a keg :D

I need to learn how to relax or I may run into some problems pretty quick.

I can't do this dog shit muscle relaxation or yoga stuff. The gym used to be relaxing, now it is work.

what about your wood working and things like that?

i know working with my wood always relaxes me !!!!