mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Currently trying to drunk proof my house...

With the Canadian dollar doing this well, I should be cleaning up and buying a lot of stuff from the US.

sab.jpg

Have to pick up a pair of those out of WA. Don't know my size, so hopefully whomever I speak with on Monday or Tuesday will allow me to send a cutout of my foot. Otherwise, I'll have to guess based on my dress shoe size.

We'll see what they decided to charge me for shipping. Shipping within the US is $12.00, so if it is much more than that, maybe I'll see if I can have them shipped to one of you and then passed on up here.

I have heard that Adidas will release a new weightlifting shoe in December of this year, in which case I would just wait until then and get the new version. However, naturally ... I'm unable to confirm that :(

It makes sense since they release their last shoe (above) for Athens.

But, with that new shoe comes a premium price, I'm sure.

Currently trying to drunk proof my house...

good luck with that...

Basically, we're having a party at our house tonight, we've known this since tuesday... The people that were supposed to be in charge of the kegs 'supposedly' had it all handled. We explained that we wanted two kegs of Red Ale from the local brewery, they said it was all taken care of. Tonight rolls around, Haven't heard from them yet, not answering their phones, apparently they didn't call the brewery and get two kegs ordered in advance like you have to. So now we had to make some calls, get some shells and get bud light from the liquor store, pucking dumbchits.

Then K-State got beat down by fricking pussy ass KU, after K-State just manhandled number 7 ranked Texas, we can't even handle fricking KU.

If you want something done right...

Dumbchits.

That isn't even all of it...

People are pucking stupid.

That isn't even all of it...

People are pucking stupid.

no argument there

Little pucking things, the simplest pucking things that people can't handle.

Pisses me the fudge off.

Ok.

Thats the end of my little rant.

Feel better now.

Now for my roomies to get back with the keg, and get the bitches over here. :)

I was just looking forward to good beer tonight though. :(:(

1006072135.jpg

Four wheeler cheap as hell project. Radioshack Olympus "150 Watt" Amp. Pioneer 3-way 6x9's and 3-way 4x6's (Speakers were in my truck at one time) Going to be in a custom fiberglass enclosure on the front rack with some head unit (if you got a cheap one give me a holla)

damn ryan that sucks bro. People just have it in there blood to fudge up, it's just human nature. Sorry I haven't been in the hop lately, I'll have to start coming around more :)