mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Got some Miles Davis, The Wonder Stuff and Sleeping At Last on the DL from ST. None of which I have ever listened to before

grab Bitches Brew

Troof.

ah, perhaps you should start threads on other sites with links here and if you are a mod lock the thread at the same time so no one can respond there. ;)

and aaron, unsure of where the neck goes next. the doc wants chiropractic care three days a week, but i can't miss that much work. and i'm not sure if that's the answer. who knows?

and the steelers are done for this weekend....some dumbass db making a guarantee....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

You know I am really getting sick of thread after thread that are made on other forums that are sourced from HERE. Many act like they are breaking the news or information, when it was first posted here. And when the links are posted to here, those other topics get loads more traffic then the source. Leaches.

/rant

Dumb arses, curious as to what things however.

Any of the company news or info that is posted by the owners or staff, that is reposted other places. Really kind of undermines the purpose of the dedicated company forums, along with other forums who have unofficial sections of a few of the company sections we have here.

Double Troof.

"troof" a new interwebz lingo like type word?

and i'm off to work, and dats da troof

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

It's a shame that the police don't ever get the chance to empty eighteen clips into the f!ckers.

I hope it doesn't ever happen again, but if it does, I hope some dumb shit waits too long and takes one in the throat.

the sad truth is that the kid won't get the blame, the gun will. and with the pansy pants democrats about to run the country, you can damn sure bet that the sks, and similiar firearms, will be banned yet again. funny thing is, the factory attachedmag in an sks only holds ten, so by their standards, it isn't even hi cap, and you have to reload via stripper clips, or you have to modify the gun for detachable mags.

people claim they heard 20 or 25 shots, that means reload(unless modded). and reloading an sks isn't a fast or easy job. even with stripper clips and a patient hand.

oh well, at least my sks and saiga (ak-74 [yes, 74. it's in .223] with a different stock and no pistol grip) will be grandfathered. time to start buying mags for them though.

oh, and steve, the first mall shooting this year did indeed end with the shooter getting capped by the poe-poes....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

What needs to be done is a heavy psychological study as to why these whiny emo kids feel they are free to act out/lash out that ends in death of many innocents, going back to Columbine through VT and now Omaha. It is almost an act of terrorism in many ways. Just don't understand how the USA has come to this, in the 50's, 60's, and into the 70's tragedies like this did not occur. I feel that there are too many liberties that have allowed this to happen, compared to when you had to keep your crap in line or serious repercussions.

/sleepy morning rant

ah, perhaps you should start threads on other sites with links here and if you are a mod lock the thread at the same time so no one can respond there. ;)

I could work on forcing my way on the staff at CAF and DIYMA. :P

You know I am really getting sick of thread after thread that are made on other forums that are sourced from HERE. Many act like they are breaking the news or information, when it was first posted here. And when the links are posted to here, those other topics get loads more traffic then the source. Leaches.

/rant

Any of the company news or info that is posted by the owners or staff, that is reposted other places. Really kind of undermines the purpose of the dedicated company forums, along with other forums who have unofficial sections of a few of the company sections we have here.

Double Troof.

Neil, please don't read that as anything against SG with M5 there. That is not in any way my rant. Just want to clear that up. ;)

I think it's more of a gangster thing. First time I've ever typed it online. :shrugs:

/rant

Double Troof.

Neil, please don't read that as anything against SG with M5 there. That is not in any way my rant. Just want to clear that up. ;)

I don't take it that way at all and I know exactly what you are talking about. I don't mind when people link right to SSA but when they put verbatim what was said on SSA and don't direct people to the source, I find that a bit irritating.

good luck on Diyma

With Anthony from SecondSkin there, who knows what's possible? I mean, if he's friends with #1SomeGuy......

and aaron, unsure of where the neck goes next. the doc wants chiropractic care three days a week, but i can't miss that much work. and i'm not sure if that's the answer. who knows?

and the steelers are done for this weekend....some dumbass db making a guarantee....

Well if there are any special pain relievers you might need I can look around. ;)

/rant

Double Troof.

I don't take it that way at all and I know exactly what you are talking about. I don't mind when people link right to SSA but when they put verbatim what was said on SSA and don't direct people to the source, I find that a bit irritating.

Ok good, just hoped you did not take it the wrong way. And of all places, M5 should be on SG. Non-mainstream, DIY size company based out of Canada.

good luck on Diyma

I was kinda joking, but no way I have time for that place too. But it is funny how people think I am omniscient in audio because I mod and run forums.

good luck on Diyma

..... I mean, if he's friends with #1SomeGuy......

Who is that?

Neil said it and it shall be so. :P

good luck on Diyma

Who is that?

An (in)famous character from CAF. I really don't care for him but he's friends with Anthony and does the vB stuff for Anthony's forum and for DIYMA now.

good luck on Diyma

Who is that?

An (in)famous character from CAF. I really don't care for him but he's friends with Anthony and does the vB stuff for Anthony's forum and for DIYMA now.

Oh ok.

Just heard a funny bit, they did the monster truck Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!! for Hanukkah. Last night Arthur was the perfect little man helping me light the 2nd candle last night. :)

I didn't know that you practice Judaism. One of my preferred religions. What denomination are you?

I didn't know that you practice Judaism. One of my preferred religions. What denomination are you?

Not really practicing, its a odd story I can tell you on the side via PM if you want to know. Its more of a thing of trying to hold on to the remnants of my history for Arthur.

the steelers will get it done! :slayer:

the steelers will get it done!

Eh, no.

:)

Its more of a thing of trying to hold on to the remnants of my history for Arthur.

That's a great idea, my grandparents never did that when they came over...so as a result we have no idea about any of that. I learned more about Armenian history by reading it for myself than them ever telling me.

/rant

Double Troof.

Ok good, just hoped you did not take it the wrong way. And of all places, M5 should be on SG. Non-mainstream, DIY size company based out of Canada.

Until now, I thought the M5 was code word for something else. Are you referring to me?