mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I'll put a total of 3 coats on them, haven't decided if I will keep them with poly or primer and paint them for a piano black finish.

Either way they are getting sold when I'm done.

hope i sell my go cart! :) needs some change to make up for the system

I scowled and I revved and let out a sigh,

& did my classic trademark high speed fly-by,

Gah how true that is lol

I sent your poem to a couple of my friends and my yammy friend (Kevin) sent this back:

IT WAS THE NIGHT BEFORE XMAS

I GOT IN MY 2009 SKYLINE GTR

AND KICKED THAT SHIT OUT OF

ANY CAR TO EVER COME OUT

OF DETROIT.

THE END.

And then my buddy who is building a 69 Firebird sent this in reply.

TWAS THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS AND ALL THROUGH THE HALLS, NOT A CREATURE WAS STIRRING THAT HAD ANY BALLS. KEVIN WAS HEADY WITH DAYDREAMS OF VICTORY, BUT ALAS, ALL HE WOULD KNOW IS MISERY. THE GTR WAS WOUND UP LIKE THE OTHER LITTLE TOYS, WHILST MY FIREBIRD LAY IN WAIT...A TOY FOR BIG BOYS. THE PONCHO WAS READY, NITRO BURNING AND THE RPM'S STEADY. WHEN KEVIN AWOKE, HE COULD BARELY SEE THROUGH ALL MY TIRE SMOKE. THEY WENT THROUGH THE GEARS, A HEAVY METAL SCREAM, THE GTR WHISTLING...TOO BAD IT WASN'T A DREAM. THE FIREBIRD SNARLED AND TWISTED AND ROARED, THE GTR GRIPPED AND STRAINED BUT IT COULD NOT GIVE ANY MORE. WITH THE END IN SIGHT, THE BIRD WAS SINGING......KEVIN WAS PISSED, AS HE SHOULD BE FROM THAT ASS WRINGING!!!

I sent your poem to a couple of my friends and my yammy friend (Kevin) sent this back:

AND KICKED THAT chit OUT OF

ANY CAR TO EVER COME OUT

OF DETROIT.

THE END.

TWAS THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS AND ALL THROUGH THE HALLS, NOT A CREATURE WAS STIRRING THAT HAD ANY BALLS. KEVIN WAS HEADY WITH DAYDREAMS OF VICTORY, BUT ALAS, ALL HE WOULD KNOW IS MISERY. THE GTR WAS WOUND UP LIKE THE OTHER LITTLE TOYS, WHILST MY FIREBIRD LAY IN WAIT...A TOY FOR BIG BOYS. THE PONCHO WAS READY, NITRO BURNING AND THE RPM'S STEADY. WHEN KEVIN AWOKE, HE COULD BARELY SEE THROUGH ALL MY TIRE SMOKE. THEY WENT THROUGH THE GEARS, A HEAVY METAL SCREAM, THE GTR WHISTLING...TOO BAD IT WASN'T A DREAM. THE FIREBIRD SNARLED AND TWISTED AND ROARED, THE GTR GRIPPED AND STRAINED BUT IT COULD NOT GIVE ANY MORE. WITH THE END IN SIGHT, THE BIRD WAS SINGING......KEVIN WAS PISSED, AS HE SHOULD BE FROM THAT ASS WRINGING!!!

how poetic ur friends are! lol

how poetic ur friends are! lol

These two are the biggest necks I hang out with too. Boats, snowmobiles, motorcycles, cars, greasy hands you bet.

lol i would like to ride a snowmobile once lol

seen some kool clips of snowmobiles

AND KICKED THAT SHIT OUT OF

ANY CAR TO EVER COME OUT

OF DETROIT.

THE END.

hahahahah awesome

lol i would like to ride a snowmobile once lol

seen some kool clips of snowmobiles

clips don't do them justice

homebuilt hot rods > $$$$$$ factory super cars, skyline included

(sorry, but I just had to get that off my chest)

oh and that spaghetti was Ronzoni in case anyone is wondering

i heard about the new skyline

heard it was badass machine!

I pretty much hate everything Japanese, they don't trade with us so fuck them. Plus their shit is boring.

I wanted to buy an NSX in 2000 and went to a dealer to take one home. Spent an hour or so driving it and nearly fell asleep. A bone stock 1990 Mustang is WAY more fun albeit not as fast.

And for the money holy friggin' ripoff.

im guessing both being standard

i miss my standard even though it was a saturn :)

saturn = beast! lmao

I remember my mom's old saturn wagon twin cam, thing wailed like a banshee if you revved it hard enough

homebuilt hot rods > $$$$$$ factory super cars, skyline included

(sorry, but I just had to get that off my chest)

oh god yes